why is everyone getting banned?

So I know who one is..... who is the other?:confused:
Is life life..... or 15 years with good behaviour?:D

Jukebox Jury

:eek:...by which time Morrissey will be doing a lounge lizard impression in some Las Vegas club...and us Solo users of a mature nature will be thinking about Saga holidays!!

Such melodrama.

"Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in...."

Look. I know you've re-joined using another name just so you can continue to troll me.
I hope one of the mobulaters is watching this. How come this person is allowed to follow me around, to the shops and everything, throwing carrots at me yet you do nothing. But as soon as I say one thing to Cass(that's enough of this nonsense, Ed)

Look. I know you've re-joined using another name just so you can continue to troll me.
I hope one of the mobulaters is watching this. How come this person is allowed to follow me around, to the shops and everything, throwing carrots at me yet you do nothing. But as soon as I say one thing to Cass(that's enough of this nonsense, Ed)

I am watching this new interloper. Had they been throwing parsnips I would have been right in there. That's enough, I'm off for a ciggie.

Peter

I am watching this new interloper. Had they been throwing parsnips I would have been right in there. That's enough, I'm off for a ciggie.

Peter
I think the carrots may have been parsnips painted orange. But either way you still do nothing. Yet as soon as I start to get a bit frisky I get jumped on from a great height just because some people don't understand my humo(u)r.
I am a lone star on this site.

So I ask for help and what do I get, oh oh, what do I get?
I only get sleepless nights.. (cont p94)

Last edited:
312xn6h.jpg

Believe me, I am no prude, but incorrect signatures do seem to be a bit of a topic at the moment. The one above annoys me a lot, mostly probably because I would love an arse that size, but also because I come on this site to talk/read about Morrissey and the Smiths not to have to look at the backside of a girl every fifth or so reply in a thread. Offensive...maybe not, but it could be classed as sexist.

If I had the following as a signature, would it be allowed??:eek:
SuperStock_1439R-596008.jpg

Peter

What. The. f***...?

It was just a joke, to diffuse what has become a quite frankly absurd situation. I genuinely am not who you think I am, nor am I trolling you. Seems I just joined this "debate" at the wrong time. Anyway... Believe what you want.

As for the comment about "parsnips" (???!!!), not only do I not understand what on earth you are talking about, I don't think I want to. All I did was post an effing comment. I ask ye.

What. The. f***...?

It was just a joke, to diffuse what has become a quite frankly absurd situation. I genuinely am not who you think I am, nor am I trolling you. Seems I just joined this "debate" at the wrong time. Anyway... Believe what you want.

As for the comment about "parsnips" (???!!!), not only do I not understand what on earth you are talking about, I don't think I want to. All I did was post an effing comment. I ask ye.

Just because you don't know what I'm talking about and have never trolled me doesn't mean you can continue to not do this sort of thing.
We can all use the excuse that we are innocent, but sometimes we have to take a stand against what you are not doing.
Please, in future, don't come on here with a new username and follow me around with your vegetable related innuendo.

Is that too much to ask?
I hope the mods are watching this. I've just about had enough of this guy.

Just because you don't know what I'm talking about and have never trolled me doesn't mean you can continue to not do this sort of thing.
We can all use the excuse that we are innocent, but sometimes we have to take a stand against what you are not doing.
Please, in future, don't come on here with a new username and follow me around with your vegetable related innuendo.

Is that too much to ask?
I hope the mods are watching this. I've just about had enough of this guy.

Seriously, I'm not winding you up or anything. I am not trolling you, and I have no idea who you are, or who you think I am. I'm being 100% honest with you. I don't know what else I can say or do to convince you otherwise. believe what you like, i'm steering well clear of all this bullshit.

Seriously, I'm not winding you up or anything. I am not trolling you, and I have no idea who you are, or who you think I am. I'm being 100% honest with you. I don't know what else I can say or do to convince you otherwise. believe what you like, i'm steering well clear of all this bullshit.

I know. I'm sorry. I got the right stick but the wrong end.

312xn6h.jpg

Believe me, I am no prude, but incorrect signatures do seem to be a bit of a topic at the moment. The one above annoys me a lot, mostly probably because I would love an arse that size, but also because I come on this site to talk/read about Morrissey and the Smiths not to have to look at the backside of a girl every fifth or so reply in a thread. Offensive...maybe not, but it could be classed as sexist.

If I had the following as a signature, would it be allowed??:eek:
SuperStock_1439R-596008.jpg

but a female made that sig you find sexist. and my name is the other on there, and im a female. and i dont find it sexist. so no, not sexist.

but a female made that sig you find sexist. and my name is the other on there, and im a female. and i dont find it sexist. so no, not sexist.

I find it sexist and demand that it is removed.
I mean I don't find it sexist and demand that it remains.
I mean I'm bored.

What is the new site that some of you are talking about?

Back
Top Bottom