Why I'm not here...

Dupree

Tharr she blows!
My computer has been possessed by Satan and no longer works. I have no idea how to fix it. So for the time being I'll only be on here during my lunch breaks at worky-work.

God knows what I'm going to do at the weekend. I might actually have to _talk_ to someone.

Pervomartovtsi said:
that sounds quite familiar...

Eh Eh Eh, I was paying homage to one of my favourite poster: you :)
I should have asked for permission...damn those copyrights things...

Noooooooooo
no more funny comments, no more animal-stories, no more pirates-quotes, no more weird people on busses-comments
goddammit, we all know who fills our lives!

Wolve, Pervo - you guys are too sweet! I have to say, I've been suffering withdrawal symptoms: I miss posting doggie pics, demanding Pervo posts pics of his beautiful self and joining in all the wonderful and flourishing threads that appear.

I've managed to get the forum on my mobile phone so I've been trying to catch up with what's been going on (and you can't slag me off when I'm gone because I'll see, haha!)...but this weekend is going to drag with out the netty-net!

I'm really hoping Andy and his crew will be able to sort me out. They all seem like clever chaps!

If all else fails I'll send both comps to the Computy Man in Hythe and demand he fixes them...or I'll buy a new one - but not from eBay though as I can't get on it. Grrr!

Dupree said:
Wolve, Pervo - you guys are too sweet! I have to say, I've been suffering withdrawal symptoms: I miss posting doggie pics, demanding Pervo posts pics of his beautiful self and joining in all the wonderful and flourishing threads that appear.

I've managed to get the forum on my mobile phone so I've been trying to catch up with what's been going on (and you can't slag me off when I'm gone because I'll see, haha!)...but this weekend is going to drag with out the netty-net!

I'm really hoping Andy and his crew will be able to sort me out. They all seem like clever chaps!

If all else fails I'll send both comps to the Computy Man in Hythe and demand he fixes them...or I'll buy a new one - but not from eBay though as I can't get on it. Grrr!

No no no K, I'm not clever.

The boss is tho.......

:D

Just an update...

Good news and bad:

My mum took both computers to the menders without telling me. She's asked them to reformat them both. So they will be fixed but I will lose every single little thing on both of them. I mourned them for half of Friday evening after coming back from the pub. Kinda over it now.

The computy fixy man is going to think I'm an absolutely pyscho though with all my Mozza pictures on those computers. I'm racking my brains trying to think if I had anything incriminating on them! Oops.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be back soon. Don't forget me you lot!

edit:too late

Shit. Sorry we missed you mate. Waggers didn't get back 'till late Friday afternoon. I was worried we'd miss you.

He has replied, just a bit late :)

Hope you don't give up on us....

Oh well, at least it'll be sorted, which is good.

andy_fozzy said:
Shit. Sorry we missed you mate. Waggers didn't get back 'till late Friday afternoon. I was worried we'd miss you.

Don't worry about it Andy. I could only get on around lunch time each weekday so I wouldn't have seen it in time anyways. It's my mum with whom I am narked as she didn't even bloody tell me!

I do appreciate you trying to help :)

Dupree said:
Don't worry about it Andy. I could only get on around lunch time each weekday so I wouldn't have seen it in time anyways. It's my mum with whom I am narked as she didn't even bloody tell me!

I do appreciate you trying to help :)

Bless ya!

No worries mate, keep us in mind for any other issues you get.

Glad it's sorted now (don't be too angry at mum.....)

Another update...

The mender's called so hopefully I'll be back online this weekend! Woot! :D

Dupree said:
Another update...

The mender's called so hopefully I'll be back online this weekend! Woot! :D

So yeah, like life would ever be that easy. It appears the menders f***ed my computer beyond recognition so I may not be back on my comp for some time.

Instead I have sneakily stolen my mummy's ancient laptop - I think it was created my cave men. It's impossibly slow but it's better than nothing. My presence here may be some what sporadic.

Is that woo hoo that I'm here or woo hoo at the possibility I might not be? :p

Or woo hoo that my computer is totally broke?

Last edited:
that it's totally broke and you are not here...just kiddin'...

that you are gonna come back of course

Back
Top Bottom