why hasn't morrissey toured africa?

29wonlv.jpg

:highfive:

I am surprised( an yet not) at the responses here. This only proves that Morrissey has no global appeal nor the ability to transcend his music. I always thought his music was relatable but...*sighs. So only Anglophiles and those in certain geographical positions can like Morrissey or be interested in his music. It's serious question and it's meant with sarcasm and remarks that honestly makes me squirm.

Last edited:
I am suprised( an yet not) at the responses here. This only proves that Morrissey has no global appeal nor the ability to transcend his music. I always thought his music was relatable but...*sighs. So only Anglophiles and those in certain geographical positions can like Morrissey or be intrested in his music. It's serious question and it's meant with sarcasm and remarks that honestly makes mme squirm.

That Bloke isn't Funny Anymore.

puns have proved this?

No, the puns only show the overall attitude taken to it. Morrissey tours the North America, the UK selected areas of Europe and Once in awhile some countries outside those regions. I know my comment will raise some opposition, but the things said shows lack of knowledge about Africa a continent and the downright stereotypical images an perceptions on this thread.

You chaps are wasted in here. I'd love to take you all down to the local novelty rocket emporium with me and watch the tide come in. Or better still, attend a 'Witherspoons unofficial pub quiz' with you all. I can scarcely imagine the fun we'd all have playing word games, in a state of alcohol intoxication, with the rugby playing on widescreen in the background. We'd just better hope there aren't any people in the pub who might get offended by such harmless punnery, eh? Some people always want to spoil the fun...

No, the puns only show the overall attitude taken to it. Morrissey tours the North America, the UK selected areas of Europe and Once in awhile some countries outside those regions. I know my comment will raise some opposition, but the things said shows lack of knowledge about Africa a continent and the downright stereotypical images an perceptions on this thread.

Of course it's stereotypical. But it's fun.

You chaps are wasted in here. I'd love to take you all down to the local novelty rocket emporium with me and watch the tide come in. Or better still, attend a 'Witherspoons unofficial pub quiz' with you all. I can scarcely imagine the fun we'd all have playing word games, in a state of alcohol intoxication, with the rugby playing on widescreen in the background. We'd just better hope there aren't any people in the pub who might get offended by such harmless punnery, eh? Some people always want to spoil the fun...

You're not sly.

Other bands have toured Africa or at least some countries.

Other than South Africa, what other countries has any band played in?
Name them (bands and countries).
Put up, or shut up. There is no dfference in what we are doing to the titles of these songs that we did in turning them into songs about Christmas or curries.

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom