Morrissey Central WHY HAS COMMON SENSE BECOME SO … UNCOMMON? (July 4, 2020)

🤒
Oy Salamalachemdoh:
what next from you, calling dudes 'dudes' like
a neanderthal :blushing:
Hi Vegan Cro Spirit,

I think I understand more about who JFC is and "Fake C".

Who is Barnaby? Is that Bernard Sumner?

Is there a poster on here going by the name "All Saints" or "allsaints" or something similar?

🤒
Oy Salamalachemdoh:
what next from you, calling dudes 'dudes' like
a neanderthal :blushing:

I do not believe for one second that Verso has anything resembling a social life outside of this board. I could not imagine anyone being so lonely that they would voluntarily seek out his company. They would sooner talk to a volleyball like Tom Hanks.
He’s neither smart, funny, or interesting. He tries to sound smart but he never actually gets around to saying anything intelligent. And I’ve never heard him say anything even approaching interesting.

And as far as I can tell, no one on this board likes him. The right-wingers on this board at least all like each other whereas no one likes Verso. All of us are more popular than him.

I do not believe for one second that Verso has anything resembling a social life outside of this board. I could not imagine anyone being so lonely that they would voluntarily seek out his company. They would sooner talk to a volleyball like Tom Hanks.
He’s neither smart, funny, or interesting. He tries to sound smart but he never actually gets around to saying anything intelligent. And I’ve never heard him say anything even approaching interesting.

And as far as I can tell, no one on this board likes him. The right-wingers on this board at least all like each other whereas no one likes Verso. All of us are more popular than him.
Whether you realize it or not, while you're buddying up with such luminaries as "GodEmperorMorrissey" and “Vegan.Cro," I'm actually living the life you wish you had.

Last edited:
I had my bike stolen twice as a kid. Bike thieves can't help themselves
IMG_20200711_061012.jpg

That's got to be one of the most childish comments I've ever read on here. I'll bet that when you finished writing it, you pushed your glasses back up your nose and snorted in triumph, didn't you?

Whether you realize it or not, while you're buddying up with such luminaries as "GodEmperorMorrissey" and “Vegan.Cro," I'm actually living the life you wish you had.

🤒

makes no sense.:rolleyes:
the life you have that everybody would like to have had is hanging with nobody?:lbf:
you must living it up at the binary pub.:crazy:

No that was skiddy, aka radish..oh hang on, also aka verso...I forgot they were one and the same...yeah, you're right, RF. :thumb:

both have no job but collecting dole payments. 🤒
they have tiny garden where, when drunk, plant a tomato or two.😒

He says he met Morrissey once and Moz came onto him.

I reckon it happened the other way round.

I reckon the encounter never happened at all.
If it did, no one came on to anyone. There is nothing about his personality that would attract Morrissey and if he is so goddamn goodlooking, why hide his identity? He has no controversial opinions. Nothing that would get him in trouble with his job, presuming he has one.

The guy is full of shit from beginning to end.

I reckon the encounter never happened at all.
If it did, no one came on to anyone. There is nothing about his personality that would attract Morrissey and if he is so goddamn goodlooking, why hide his identity? He has no controversial opinions. Nothing that would get him in trouble with his job, presuming he has one.

The guy is full of shit from beginning to end.
@reelfountain wait, Versho said Morrissey hit on him ??😂 Holy shit that dude's delusional and just sad

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom