Morrissey Central WHY HAS COMMON SENSE BECOME SO … UNCOMMON? (July 4, 2020)

Your reaction to this sort of thing and reel's reaction the title of a Beyonce album are precisely why these things are what they are. For two people who carry themselves with a condescending air of superiority regarding those who pay attention to the mainstream media, you guys take the bait every single f***ing time.
What's my reaction? I think it's hilarious

You're reaction to my noticing this is what really makes me look condescendingly at you. As does William Wallace

What's my reaction? I think it's hilarious

You're reaction to my noticing this is what really makes me look condescendingly at you. As does William Wallace
William Wallace? Nerak was the one talking about her Scottish ancestry. I'm an American. You fall for outrage clickbait every single time. No one gets duped by the mainstream media more than you do. You're on the same level as a Fox News-addicted grandma sitting in her living room with the volume cranked up.

William Wallace? Nerak was the one talking about her Scottish ancestry. I'm an American. You fall for outrage clickbait every single time. No one gets duped by the mainstream media more than you do. You're on the same level as a Fox News-addicted grandma sitting in her living room with the volume cranked up.
interesting that you remembered it was Nerak that had Scottish heritage. I wouldn't be shocked if that's your fifth alias

interesting that you remembered it was Nerak that had Scottish heritage. I wouldn't be shocked if that's your fifth alias
Man, you’re so retarded that you can’t fathom that multiple people would clown you on a daily basis. You cope by imagining that it’s just me under five different names. Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt, baby.

Dislike? Lol

triggered-2.png

The drive very was black. Mainstream media really tried hard to keep that from public knowledge as long as possible

That's what is called...

That's what is called...

I think you'll find the Katie Hopkins Law - where every crime is assumed to be the work of a refugee or an Islamist until it turns out it's not & then is never mentioned again - is more prevalent.

I think you'll find the Katie Hopkins Law - where every crime is assumed to be the work of a refugee or an Islamist until it turns out it's not & then is never mentioned again - is more prevalent.
You know that's not true. Media is too scared to look racist.. except against white's of course

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom