Morrissey Central WHY HAS COMMON SENSE BECOME SO … UNCOMMON? (July 4, 2020)

It's the fact that you live through media coverage & social media & have a warped view of reality.

White people are not being mistreated in the land of the WASP. The very worst is having to attend a racial bias training awareness day or getting sacked because of Twitter. But that's just one of life's many awful training days & sackings via Twitter.
I'd say you live through media more than me. You were unaware that London had a shooting problem and you claim to live there. Where have you been?

Say Moz's next LP was entitled "White is King" what would people presume?

Black supremacy is not only accepted but mainstream fashionable.

It's not supremacy when it's countering centuries of inequality & oppression.

It's Empowerment.

Which is why you could do Woman is King or Gay is King.

Or Julie Burchill's phrase about Working-class blood Royal.

[

Does it matter.. you & the rest of out of the touch will still buy it, so let’s get that fact straight
I would buy it of course, but others would be livid and calling Moz a hateful white supremacist. My point is that black supremacy (anti white racism) is fully accepted in the mainstream, whereas even the slightest whisper of anything that could even be construed as white supremacy is greeted with hysterics.

I'd say you live through media more than me. You were unaware that London had a shooting problem and you claim to live there. Where have you been?

In my flat & walking to the shops, not getting shot at or hearing shots or seeing someone shot.

Because I'm not collecting all London's crimes together & pretending they happen nonstop up the road from me.

It's the fact that you live through media coverage & social media & have a warped view of reality.

White people are not being mistreated in the land of the WASP. The very worst is having to attend a racial bias training awareness day or getting sacked because of Twitter. But that's just one of life's many awful training days & sackings via Twitter.

Actually the very worst is getting stomped while lying on the ground. Usually after being attacked unprovoked. <—- not a hate crime. It’s OK. 😌

In my flat & walking to the shops, not getting shot at or hearing shots or seeing someone shot.

Because I'm not collecting all London's crimes together & pretending they happen nonstop up the road from me.
I live in a high crime area. All the high crime areas in London contain a lot of blacks (who commit all the high crime).

I still love my area and London as a whole though.

Tired of London, tired of life.

What's a few bullets and machetes here and there...

@Nerak I’m actually quite surprised of you, considering your one of moz’s biggest defenders over here.. you’re not an racist bigot at this moment!

Kudos to you I guess 👏

I would buy it of course, but others would be livid and calling Moz a hateful white supremacist. My point is that black supremacy (anti white racism) is fully accepted in the mainstream, whereas even the slightest whisper of anything that could even be construed as white supremacy is greeted with hysterics.

“Black Supremacy” Umm... kindly log off because this is most cringeworthy comment I’ve read here on this trash of an site

tenor.gif

It's Beyonce saying Black is Best - which is a black supremacist statement.

Well you know how the mind-trick goes. You can’t be anti-anti-racist. Just like you can’t do hate crimes unless you’re white. And none of that is a “gotcha” for them. That’s literally just the accepted reality. Which is why we’re at an irreconcilable difference with those who perpetrate this point of view.

It’s great having a cardinal sin — given to me and my family by the woke religion.

Actually the very worst is getting stomped while lying on the ground. Usually after being attacked unprovoked. <—- not a hate crime. It’s OK. 😌

It's not about crimes, it's about criminal justice. The system isn't likely to treat you badly based on white skin.

BLM is campaigning about systemic racism, police brutality & misuse of Stand Your Ground.

It's not supremacy when it's countering centuries of inequality & oppression.

It's Empowerment.

Which is why you could do Woman is King or Gay is King.

Or Julie Burchill's phrase about Working-class blood Royal.
You are basically saying it's fine for blacks to be racist, supremacist and disproportionately attack and murder white people (which they do). All should be forgiven because they now have "sacred status" and impunity due to the past and people who are long dead.

You are promoting one race's supremacy over another. That is blatant racism under any context - and one of the "looney" reasons why the working class have deserted the left in disgust.

I live in a high crime area. All the high crime areas in London contain a lot of blacks (who commit all the high crime).

I still love my area and London as a whole though.

Tired of London, tired of life.

What's a few bullets and machetes here and there...

It's income, not skin colour that makes an area more violent.

BLM is campaigning about systemic racism, police brutality & misuse of Stand Your Ground.

But of course.. people like reelfountain don’t actually do their research before running their mouth. rather ignorant tbh

You are basically saying it's fine for blacks to be racist, supremacist and disproportionately attack and murder white people (which they do). All should be forgiven because they now have "sacred status" and impunity due to the past and people who are long dead.

You are promoting one race's supremacy over another. That is blatant racism under any context - and one of the "looney" reasons why the working class have deserted the left in disgust.

No - we're saying it's fine for a group to raise its cultural status to equal.

There are other ways for white men to boost their ego without anyone thinking they're reinforcing inequality.

It's income, not skin colour that makes an area more violent.
It's absent father baby mama culture. It's genes. It's being beaten as a child. It's being not really wanted but only existing because the woman wanted a council flat.

Many blacks come from this background now - and it shows.

All these things create bullying, anger, bad attitude, violent criminality and blacks being disproportionately sent to prison.

The income thing does not apply anymore. If it did, explain this. As a poor white area becomes black, the crime rate rises. When it becomes fully black it becomes an official dangerous high crime area. I've watched this happen over and over.

It's not income, it's people, their ways and their culture.

It's not about crimes, it's about criminal justice. The system isn't likely to treat you badly based on white skin.

I’m for any reforms that address police brutality. It’s not a black or white issue. The media does not promote any wrongful or questionable deaths that do not follow “the narrative.” This isn’t tinfoil hat territory, it’s just the truth.

Futhermore, you don’t get to destroy everything and injure and kill a bunch of people in a woke antifa-BLM tantrum after something happens...

Also, then proceeding to turn it into an assault on the entire country’s history, founding fathers, etc etc. it’s beyond the pale.

Not a simple thing. A whole convoluted ball of shiite. :)

No - we're saying it's fine for a group to raise its cultural status to equal.

There are other ways for white men to boost their ego without anyone thinking they're reinforcing inequality.
In the UK they've exceeded equal a long time ago - they have more rights than whites and have done years in jobs, housing etc.

Whites do not ever attack them either. Their biggest threat to life is from other blacks.

That's total bollocks.

Working class people decided we weren't going to help them economically, they weren't raging because Beyonce is raising collective self-esteem.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom