Morrissey Central WHY HAS COMMON SENSE BECOME SO … UNCOMMON? (July 4, 2020)

Yes, but your blinds spots are over the British abroad getting drunk. Those shenanigans are not on par with aggressive violence, extensive property destruction, rape, murder, failure to assimilate.
Because no British emigrant has ever moved to another country and failed to assimilate have they? No Brit has ever gone abroad and engaged in aggressive violence, property destruction, rape, or murder, have they?
Do you give this drivel of yours even a moment's thought before posting?

I rest my case, your honor.

(see above callousness and misdirection from one of the self-loathing).
You lied sunshine and I called you out. I expressed no opinion on Warmbier nor is there any onus on me to do so. His death was clearly a tragedy for him and his family, as is every death of a young person.

Yes, but your blinds spots are over the British abroad getting drunk. Those shenanigans are not on par with aggressive violence, extensive property destruction, rape, murder, failure to assimilate.

Now, if you construct the argument more along the lines of the destruction and death that occurs in foreign wars we engage in, that would be more commensurate with your domestic grievances, although still not apples to apples.

Those shenninagans are on a par. We don't assimilate. And our gangsters are holed up over there.

There's good & bad everywhere.

Because no British emigrant has ever moved to another country and failed to assimilate have they? No Brit has ever gone abroad and engaged in aggressive violence, property destruction, rape, or murder, have they?
Do you give this drivel of yours even a moment's thought before posting?

What you are lacking critically here is the qualitative evidence. Would you say that you could characterize that as an occurrence of any significant level?

(Maybe you would say so, in which case you could be one of those bad faith actors who’s dug in to their position regardless of the changes in outcomes. We know the types — the ones who’s opinions shift on a war-criminal like W. Bush because “at least he’s against Trump”).

In which case, please consider the above question merely a rhetorical.

I rest my case, your honor.

(see above callousness and misdirection from one of the self-loathing).
Your arguing with a resentful creature. The outcome these people desire is actually destruction. Their defence, and their problem solving, is constantly a simple justification for their hatred. They pretty much represent the problem, so they can scarcely contribute to any healing. They are what guarantees people like Trump his victories.

You lied sunshine and I called you out. I expressed no opinion on Warmbier nor is there any onus on me to do so. His death was clearly a tragedy for him and his family, as is every death of a young person.

Yes you are trodding out the obligatory regrets after the fact but your initial take was contempt, same as we saw initially.

We really don’t need to rehash this. It’s so obvious. Is there any debate regarding North Korean standards? Your “siding with doubt” perspective betrays you.

The circumstances surrounding Warmbier's death are by no means clear and for you to blithely state that 'he was tortured to death' is almost a lie. He may have been mistreated but the sad fact is that no-one in the US knows what happened to him.
That does pretty much support Wasteland’s point. You’ve said something positive for once.

Yes you are trodding out the obligatory regrets after the fact but your initial take was contempt, same as we saw initially.

We really don’t need to rehash this. It’s so obvious. Is there any debate regarding North Korean standards? Your “siding with doubt” perspective betrays you.
No, there was no contempt at all in what I wrote. You decided there was because it suits your position and because you had nothing else with which to respond. I'm sorry if I offended you by calling out your lie but perhaps you should take the hint and stop lying?

Your arguing with a resentful creature. The outcome these people desire is actually destruction. Their defence, and their problem solving, is constantly a simple justification for their hatred. They pretty much represent the problem, so they can scarcely contribute to any healing. They are what guarantees people like Trump his victories.
That's heap of bullshit even by your usual standards.

That's heap of bullshit even by your usual standards.
You really are the resident idiot on here, constantly undermining your own apparent cause. Trump doesn’t need friends with enemies like you.

You really are the resident idiot on here, constantly undermining your own apparent cause. Trump doesn’t need friends with enemies like you.
What does that even mean? Aside from the completely meaningless and inaccurate insult, precisely how am I 'constantly undermining my own apparent (apparent??) cause?' And how the hell can I be an enemy of Trump? I'm not.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom