Morrissey Central WHY HAS COMMON SENSE BECOME SO … UNCOMMON? (July 4, 2020)

It might also be noted that some supporters of immigration on here, including Cocksucker and Radis ‘the member’ Noir and Verso actually support immigration precisely because of its degenerative counter-democratic implications and impositions. They are no more than children playing with matches—simultaneously pathetic and tragic.
For someone who comes of as an otherwise intelligent (if not nauseatingly pretentious) person, surely you must recognize what an absolute load of horseshit this superstitious accusation is.

It's hard to pretend we're no trouble or better than others when we've been seen puking in the streets & fighting outside bars though.
We don't have to pretend, we are better. Those Englishman aren't burning down peoples shit and vandalizing or assaulting people in groups based on their skin color. You don't see groups of Brits beating the shit out of woman either

We don't have to pretend, we are better. Those Englishman aren't burning down peoples shit and vandalizing or assaulting people in groups based on their skin color. You don't see groups of Brits beating the shit out of woman either

nawe. You guys just run around knifing people

From my pov - a lot of things people say are just rhetoric wars, aimed at each other & nothing much to do with any concrete reality.

Immigration & emigration work for the middle classes & the rich. They have professions to bond them together & learn to curate their personal brand & it genuinely wasn't noticed that some communities didn't have that glue. Not just in the UK, but everywhere.

We're looking at class & cohesion a lot more & I think that'll help.

But we're probably missing that people feel territorial & maligned.
Nope , it only profits the rich. Mass immigration is a weapon and people are fed up. That's why all the social media and tech companies are trying so hard to silence the opposition. But you can't bury truth forever

You can see groups of Brits do anything. We can rampage. 😁

20200707_170538.jpg

Nope , it only profits the rich. Mass immigration is a weapon and people are fed up. That's why all the social media and tech companies are trying so hard to silence the opposition. But you can't bury truth forever

No, my little keyboard fash. You're stuck in a simple fantasy. Real life is a lot more complicated.

But you can't bury truth forever

I used to believe that but I'm starting to wonder if that's true.

But the reality is that they really don't need to bury the truth forever. They just need to bury it for just long enough to where whites are no longer in a position to resist what is happening.
Race realism could easily be used to justify more affirmative action, handouts, and whatnot. They could say "Whites have all these genetic advantages which is all the more reason why we need to prop up POC to help balance things out."
It would not be in their interest to acknowledge such a thing now but in 50 years when whites are 30% of the population, what harm could it do?

You're reading waaay too much in to this! You think he's savable, what does that even mean? He'll do what he wants just like he always has and the online nonsense will mean nothing to him or his fans, you have to remember that it's completely irrelevant and anyone who can think for themselves knows this. Do you really think the antisocial media mugs have any sway on Morrissey's decision making?

I'm just mopey because the theatres are shut & careers are falling apart.

I meant his reputation in the press was savable - but maybe he really doesn't care & fans will stick with him & it'll work out.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom