why dont hounding trolls like !VIVA HATE! get banned for posting personal information

Re: why dont hounding trolls like !VIVA HATE! get banned for posting personal informa

Those pictures were public and anyone could access them...get your facts straight moron.

Re: why dont hounding trolls like !VIVA HATE! get banned for posting personal informa

Those pictures were public and anyone could access them...get your facts straight moron.

It is clearly against the TOS of this website to do what you do with others personal information, and to any decent normal human being, which you obviously are not.

Scum.

Actually it is not...if you had any knowledge of the TOS then you would know that...and what pictures? I don't see any posted? If you can find them then that would be amazing...

you are wrong, I suggest you read chapter 6 of the TOS scum

6. MEMBER CONDUCT
You understand that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, not we, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. We do not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. You agree to not use the Service to:

upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
harm minors in any way;
impersonate any person or entity (including the Site) or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity (including the Site);
forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as the Site’s marketplace) that are designated for such purpose;
upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
"stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
collect or store personal data about other users.

Thankfully I don't give a f*** what you say...

you are wrong, I suggest you read chapter 6 of the TOS scum

"stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
collect or store personal data about other users.

The height of hypocrisy, amazing.

Sorry Bobby...it isn't going to work. The mods know I'm not a troll. They also know you're not a troll in the sense that you are not a banned user who has returned. But what they DO know is that you are loser. And they have been itching for a reason to ban you. Just ask Admin David.
1st i heard of it :eek:

Oh really Bob...your antics are getting VERY old...

my oh my i'm second on her list, lets see if i can make first!

You can't, it's alphabetical. What did you do to him anyway?

You can't, it's alphabetical. What did you do to him anyway?

well I never Did anything to HER
except of course defend Morrissey's Beautifulness

^^Viva is a man actually. :o

This is the guy who has been stalking me because I said I hated Jesse Tobias...aka the guy I created the "Obsessive Fan" thread about...

He is also the man who gave me the worst put down I've ever heard:

"You make me want to take a crap"

Yeah, see...I told you...so hurtful...:rolleyes:

This is the guy who has been stalking me because I said I hated Jesse Tobias...aka the guy I created the "Obsessive Fan" thread about...

He is also the man who gave me the worst put down I've ever heard:

"You make me want to take a crap"

Yeah, see...I told you...so hurtful...:rolleyes:

ok it sounds like you're obssesed with me, and i refuse to believe you are a man.

I don't care what a troll believes...

Because if he admits I'm a man then he is confirming the feelings he has for me are homosexual desires...and he can't handle that...

Because if he admits I'm a man then he is confirming the feelings he has for me are homosexual desires...and he can't handle that...

929capture_afewgoodmen04.jpg

Back
Top Bottom