why dont hounding trolls like !VIVA HATE! get banned for posting personal information

Re: why dont hounding trolls like !VIVA HATE! get banned for posting personal informa

Because if he admits I'm a man then he is confirming the feelings he has for me are homosexual desires...and he can't handle that...

didn't you tell people here you are a woman? why is it i thought you were a woman too?

Re: why dont hounding trolls like !VIVA HATE! get banned for posting personal informa

didn't you tell people here you are a woman? why is it i thought you were a woman too?
I never said I was a woman!

Banning is too good for Viva Hate. He, she, or it should be burned at the stake.

^^^^Now that's not very nice.....I like Viva:)

I was just trying to get in the spirit of the thread.;)

I WAS banned...so this thread is now useless...

I WAS banned...so this thread is now useless...

is so past tense! That's a neg for you young un!

I'm slappin' an asbo on your ass (that's arse for the Ukers).

love

Grim

Asbo...Hells yeah! Lol.

The vile scum, posts photos of other members here and hounds them. One can only assume it is jealousy.

My suggestion is maggots like him should be banned.
Tell me about it. Donald posted a scandalous photo of me last june that CLEARLY violated the TOS of this website and it's still there. Ban him! :mad:

It isn't violating anything when you post pictures of an already banned member...pictures which still exist on the site...I did nothing more but bump them.

:eek: Why are the mods coddling this jackass? I guess if you're a bear or a baboon you're nothing more than a second class user on this site.

Ban him. :mad:

You are insane!

Bob? I thought I was the only Bob around here. Like Highlander. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Bob? I thought I was the only Bob around here. Like Highlander. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
He dies in like...part 4 you know.

Well, no one wants to live forever. Especially me.

Well, no one wants to live forever. Especially me.
Count Dracula does...that's why he keeps coming back in every single Castlevania game...

Back
Top Bottom