why don't BBC ever put britains real issues out in to their forums?

Discussion in 'Off-topic archive (read-only)' started by speedfreaks ball, Mar 24, 2011.

1. speedfreaks ball

speedfreaks ball psychobilly member

countless tv and radio channels broadcasting endless documentrys and phone in shows so you would think for just one time they might go round britains pubs clubs and workplaces and find out for once what real british people honestly think, they never interview the middle age couple with the 20 something kids who dont have a future or the truckers and construction workers without jobs , and why- because someome one might say "there are 6 poles or romanians living over a shop in town , working for f*c^ all while "rip off britain" continues to crucify the honest working brit- the bbc are scared to death of this common view-why is this? who runs the bbc?

2. Kewpie

Kewpie Member Moderator Subscriber

BBC London Radio has Vanessa Felz show which is consisted of listners' phone-in.

I'm sure other BBC regional radio stations have similar programmes.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  3. Brel

Brel Guttersnipe

I tend to find that the BBC has the most balanced news and current affairs coverage. I'm not so sure that pubs and clubs would provide much of a fair view of what the British public think? Is the BBC the right forum for bar room philosophy? I think not. At least if you want any kind of serious debate.

But what I really hate is when political news debate enters the workplace. If you want to encourage open, uncompromised and free discussion, then the workplace is definately not the right arena. Can you see someone on the shopfloor airing their grievencies regarding employment rights for instance, in front of the bosses and their lackies? I cant?

TV/Radio studios, Community centres and Town Halls up and down the country provide adequate forums on neutral ground to encourage debate on a level basis.

4. yesitis

yesitis Guest

[​IMG]

5. JoanOfArc

JoanOfArc Hidden

Stop whining moron or go to some KKK message board and moan there.Im fed up with listening about Polish workers in England-its getting boring.Ban them from entering England and fixed.Because they are in England we have to bring Chinese and Ukrainian workers to Poland because there is no one to work on the farms,constructions etc.Btw.you are welcome to Poland-the summer is coming,strawberry and cherry season etc.and we need people to work so feel invited.
    and p.s.And:"there are 6 poles or romanians living over a shop in town , working for f*c^ all while "rip off britain"-this should be the real title of this thread(because this is the real reason you posted it hypocrite)Dont be such a coward :lbf:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
  6. speedfreaks ball

dont blame eastern europreans for doing this at all, but where is the level playing field now? by the way joanofarc thanks for the abuse it makes me want to rush to poe land now and see the great country you have not been able to make a success of.

7. billy scissors

billy scissors a bit fond

some people have been drinking

8. speedfreaks ball

this was never a thread about mine or anybodys personal views it was about how the bbc sidestep as quickly as they can certain issues when they get raised and what is behind the machine that feeds britains feeble minds

9. Kewpie

Kewpie Member Moderator Subscriber

You simply unnoticed that regional BBC radio stations broadcast many programmes which give their listeners to voice their opinions.

10. cornelius blaze

cornelius blaze Boychild mustn't tremble!

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
  11. Oh my god. it's Robby!

Oh my god. it's Robby! spontaneously luminescent

this thread is a very good example of why not to do speed :eek::p

ps: gr8 clip, Cornie :thumb: