Why doesn't Morrissey have a signifigant other?

Why doesn't Morrissey have a signifigant other

• Total voters
Do you think today Morrissey would rather be famous than righteous or holy?

So if it was the most famous hole in the world, than he'd be both, right?

So if it was the most famous hole in the world, than he'd be both, right?

Yes he would definately disappear up his own arse.

The most significant other of Morrissey's life is Morrissey.

No-one can ever live up to himself, he's said as much on many occasions. Morrissey will remain the unrequented love of Morrissey's life, the man of his own desires.

And you know what? I think he likes it that way.

Sorry this post had nothing to do with morrissey having a significant other. I think he has had one, or a few, possibly met "the one", and had his heart broken. Also, like someone said I think he is painfully shy, and a difficult person to sometimes get along with. He's very into himself. He might have a hard time finding true connection with one person. I could easily see him finding faults in a person very quickly.

i agree,people are not always what they seem,maybe he doesn`t put his trust in people easily,i`m just like that,is very difficult to trust on someone,people always find the way to dissapoint you,even your parents do(well my father have) or maybe he`s too picky i mean he`s gorgeous,he deserves someone good-looking :D on the other hand being gay is nothing to be ashamed of :) (i`m not saying he is) but let`s say he`s on a relationship and he didn`t want anyone to know,how does he manages to keep it secret? we`re in the twenty-one century anyone can turn into a paparazzi,you can take pics with your cell phone,HE`S A FAMOUS PERSON,so the conclusion is:if moz was on a relationship we will find it out already ;)

but let`s say he`s on a relationship and he didn`t want anyone to know,how does he manages to keep it secret? we`re in the twenty-one century anyone can turn into a paparazzi,you can take pics with your cell phone,HE`S A FAMOUS PERSON,so the conclusion is:if moz was on a relationship we will find it out already ;)

Maybe he just keeps it on the 'down low'...like in his cellar. :D
PulpMarselluButch.jpg

Besides I have come to the conclusion that him having this significant other would make that album due to be released in February indeed look a bit strange. At least the release date would be a bit unfortunate. But otherwise it is good that Morrissey does not allow this to get in the way of his love.

So, do you think there were enough "discreet" votes to send off paparazzi to take those pictures for us? :D

You think the release date might interfere with his Valentine's day plans? :confused:

I agree. I'm sort of wondering where he is.

Can't see him having someone and being able to keep it secret. It just wouldn't be possible with his level of fame.

I think it is possible and in fact he has been able to keep his entire life a secret :eek: I mean what do we know about him? his close family,etc?? well NOTHING :D - and he's been around for 25 years: he's a master of deceit ;) :D

I think since the mid 00's it became clear Moz is more relaxed, happier (if not happy) and I also think there is someone :)

[...] what do we know about him? his close family,etc?? well NOTHING :D -

let me count ... parents, a sister and 2 nephews; one of whom plays in a band.
Would I want to know more?
No.
I could even manage with less :)

I think since the mid 00's it became clear Moz is more relaxed, happier (if not happy)
There might be reasons to be cheerful - 'even for him' ;-)

without having a sex life / love life - with another person. :)

and I would only really care for it /would want to know about his love life if I'd be the person involved/ to be involved.

So I only want to see the boy happy

or content.

(or if he is sad - being comforted if he would like this - but he seems like the person who prefers to be alone while suffering)

oh,i don't care..i mean it would be interesting..but on the other hand..not THAT much..main thing..don't cancel any shows,please..let us all have a great tour in spring and summer.. have fun..and great live performances..let's rock the hall...oh yes..that's what I care for..!!!

Last edited:
You are disappointing me. I thought you'd have a special mental connection with him and knew. My guess is that he is sitting in England watching television.

Well usually. But lately my GPS tracker is off. Dumb period, messes up my whole system. :rolleyes:

Why?

Three words: Pump and dump.

I like to believe that Moz and I have many things in common, that being one of them.

How do you know that you are not in contact with Miryam or me?

Because I wasn't expressly forbidden to contact you by my domineering teacher after I felt that Morrissey was attempting to contact me many years ago.

So why are you still trying to contact Morrissey even though your teacher forbid you to? Have you been doing this for years now? When did it start?

It started when I told my teacher to suck it, that I knew where I belonged. About three years ago.

no i think he means breastfeeding and pooping.

No, he means wham, bam, thank you mam. Pump and Dump. Have sex then move on to the next girl. Classay.

Tags
bored can't spell cuz he's fugly
Back
Top Bottom