Why doesn't Morrissey have a signifigant other?

Why doesn't Morrissey have a signifigant other

• Total voters
Jade?

And Cornelius, :clap: on your Reese pic, that was funny! :D

I made CG smile:)

Maybe he just keeps it on the 'down low'...like in his cellar. :D
PulpMarselluButch.jpg

excellent work:D

I like to believe that Moz and I have many things in common, that being one of them.

that you are closet homosexual?

well you only visit threads that have to do with relationship topics, so you are forced to mention it, HA!

he going on about AGAIN. :D

He doesn't because he hasn't met me yet... plain and simple :D

I found reading his interviews and some things of his influences very rewarding and wished I had known them earlier. A lot of topics that I had already done a lot of thinking on and I realized I could have had it a bit easier by just reading these things instead of wasting my own brain energy. Don't know if it had also made life even more easier than it already had been. ;);)

I agree completely to these two posts :);

someone asked about his family and 'significant other' meaning his private lovelife, that is why I answered the way I did

let me count ... parents, a sister and 2 nephews; one of whom plays in a band.
Would I want to know more?
No.
I could even manage with less :)

There might be reasons to be cheerful - 'even for him' ;-)

without having a sex life / love life - with another person. :)

and I would only really care for it /would want to know about his love life if I'd be the person involved/ to be involved.

So I only want to see the boy happy

or content.

(or if he is sad - being comforted if he would like this - but he seems like the person who prefers to be alone while suffering)

Or .. he married himself :D

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z8c72qBr0HA&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z8c72qBr0HA&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8c72qBr0HA&feature=related

Sparks - I Married Myself
I married myself
I'm very happy together
I married myself
I'm very happy together

I married myself
I'm very happy together
Long, long walks on the beach, lovely times
I married myself, I'm very happy together
Candlelight dinners home, lovely times

This time it's gonna last, this time it's gonna last
Forever, forever, forever

Last edited:
Hi Silke,

don't get me wrong, please:

his views on God and her sister do interest me,
esp. his views about themes important to me.

I read enough to trust his character around - as far as interviews and somesuch can be trusted -

I would read even about his favourite type of tea,
(mostly because I trust him to do this in a very witty and - if that is possible for anyone- him to do that in an insightful way).

I 'd listen to him reading from any audio book (telephone book by moz even), because he has a very fine speaking voice too

But
whomever he is having sex with - if at all ...
Things would be different if I was personally involved.

the names of his kids - if at all ...

frankly, I am not interested in the least.

Only that I wish him to enjoy his private parts and private life.

i think it really doesn't matter if he has a so-called significant other or not... and wether he has or not would not necessarily make him or his songs untrue, simply because art cannot be perceived literally, right? sometimes he says he needs someone, sometimes he says he want to be left alone.. i dont mean contradictions are bad, its actually the other way around, we all have mixed feelings now and then and we all change our mind through time. thats reality. and coming back to the topic again, i think that if he has someone and is trying to hide the person is simply because no one has nothing to do with his private life. the moz we believe in lives is own life as he pleases and does not care about the other's opinion, so why would he pretend to be a loner just for show-off purposes? that doesnt make sense to me, really.

Last edited:
There wasn't an option for "I couldn't f***ing care less and what is the point of this poll?"

Could someone add one please, then maybe I'd vote.

loooool at the thread from the archives at the bottom of this page:

"Doesn't Anybody Care That Morrissey's Shagging This Random Person? Doesn't Anyone Care???"

WTF? Sadly it has no replies identifying the "random person" Moz was apparently shagging in 2006. :confused: :rolleyes:

hmmmm

"Doesn't Anybody Care That Morrissey's Shagging This Random Person? Doesn't Anyone Care???"

WTF? Sadly it has no replies identifying the "random person" Moz was apparently shagging in 2006. :confused: :rolleyes:

Back in 2006 majority of the forum users were savvier and civilized to ignore a thread posted by one of the notrious trolls.

Back in 2006 majority of the forum users were savvier and civilized to ignore a thread posted by one of the notrious trolls.

Um, I was being sarcastic, hence the loooool and the :rolleyes:

Really? A random glance at the archives makes it look like about 80% of what went on here was trolling.

But in any case, this is 100% true. I came here for the first time in 2006 not long after ROTT came out and lurked but didn't register for months b/c it was so bad.

Is YOR enough proof of how is love life is at this present time? duhh

Even when he was with/seeing/sleeping or just living with jake everyone knew that. It would be impossible for moz to keep it a secret unless his partner was a complete hermit.

Tags
bored can't spell cuz he's fugly
Back
Top Bottom