Why does this place have tumbleweeds rolling around?

A lot of the cool people have been banned, thus others have just stopped coming because it's no more fun here.

I am happy that NRITH is back though. That's why I'm giving this so low thing another shot.

Yeah. That big, white bouncy ball from the beach chased them off. Surely you remember it, having once been under it yourself.

i6c5e

A lot of the cool people have been banned, thus others have just stopped coming because it's no more fun here.
QUOTE]

Yes, a lot of the cool people have been banned, and the cool people that haven't been banned have stopped coming here either out of boredom or are afraid of being banned themselves for possibly saying something wrong, whatever that may be. I mean, rainfallshard seems to me, having read his/her posts, been banned without absolutely no good reason at all...the posts weren't even offensive.
:confused:

QUOTE]

Yes, a lot of the cool people have been banned, and the cool people that haven't been banned have stopped coming here either out of boredom or are afraid of being banned themselves for possibly saying something wrong, whatever that may be. I mean, rainfallshard seems to me, having read his/her posts, been banned without absolutely no good reason at all...the posts weren't even offensive.
:confused:

Yes, whatever happened to rainfallsoon?
Just plane stupid. This is an internet discussion forum that takes itself far too serious. Or rather some people take their roles far too seriously......

People don't feel free to be themselves in here because there's an army of jerks waiting to pounce on them. Some of the jerks are mods, so there's little hope of it ever being the kind of place where one can feel relaxed and breezy.

People don't feel free to be themselves in here because there's an army of jerks waiting to pounce on them. Some of the jerks are mods, so there's little hope of it ever being the kind of place where one can feel relaxed and breezy.

Good point dear

Good point dear

But lookie who's back :D;)

I've personally been thru a lot and been very busy, and I keep in touch with good Solo friends on Facebook -that's enough for me.

Solo has certainly lost its umpf -lots less to peek at- but things will always be happening here, at different times, w/different players -or the same- tours, etc. We just know NRITH is sitting back, biding his time ;) Hell, he's half the reason I'm here now. :lbf:

Solo is kind of like Chicago weather... if you don't like it, just wait a minute.

But lookie who's back :D;)

I've personally been thru a lot and been very busy, and I keep in touch with good Solo friends on Facebook -that's enough for me.

Solo has certainly lost its umpf -lots less to peek at- but things will always be happening here, at different times, w/different players -or the same- tours, etc. We just know NRITH is sitting back, biding his time ;) Hell, he's half the reason I'm here now. :lbf:

Solo is kind of like Chicago weather... if you don't like it, just wait a minute.

Hi!! :)

So glad to see you! Shout at me here since I refuse Facebook and all of it's trappings...:p

Wait a minute??...how 'bout months...:straightface:

bona drag...

Back
Top Bottom