why does moz treat his fans like shite ? - discuss (or blindly defend)

northernleech

Sycophantic slags of the world unite ! he is f***in laughin at us all and he is beyond forgiveness - and i was not even going to the rah gig !

..Maybe he will actually respect us enough to issue an apology himself, for once, instead of relying on "Spokespeople"....... it Might make a refreshing change.......

"blindly defend" don't talk bollocks.

If he's ill, he's ill. You'll get your money back get on with your life.

The Man is Ill for christ sake, if your going to say nasty things then dont do it here, Morrissey is and always will be a legened, why should he have to "apologise" through what means should he do this, via an internet page/blog that could be written by anybody anyway, so from what your saying he should make a video appologising?
Get a grip, and god forbid whenever your ill

I was at coachella when he walked off, but I don't blame him for that. He's an artist, and wants to give his best. If he can't do that, he has the right to not perform. Nothing wrong with having high standards!:)

First off, I don't know from where you get the idea that Morrissey treats his fans like "s***e". As a seasoned fan who has been to many a gig, I never ever got the impression that he treated us like that. I also presume that you are referring to the fact that he has cancelled a concert and has had the audacity and sheer bloody mindedness to cancel a gig due to ill-health. Weh one is ill, it is incredibly difficult to function at the usual level, let alone, please a crowd of many thousands who are hanging on your every note. Morrissey is human like the rest of us and has his up and down days. If that means he misses a gig here or there, so be it. It has been reported that the tickets aree still valid so, where's the problem there? It's not as if his spokesperson has said "Morrissey isn't playing and there's no refund! Get used to the idea" Quite the opposite. And, as was earlier reported in the thread, he is suffering from a strained voice so the last thing I'd expect would be a evry hoarse and brief press conference. That's what PR people are for. So, get well soon Morrissey and I hope those who are going to the rescheduled Royal Albert Hall gig enjoy it. Well, that goes without saying!! It's a Morrissey gig after all!

he does not!
bear in mind the fact that he's 50 years old and we know that he is not the healthiest person... I mean we know he doesn't exercise and I don't know if his diet is that healthy. touring must be really tiring and he has to sing every night.
give him a break

He's packed in alot of shows for his fans. I think everyone here who wanted a ticket for the tour got at least one. If he'd done two dates charging £75 a ticket, then I'd say he treated us like shite. The guy is nearly 50, he gets ill from time to time. Think how horredous you feel when you're ill and then imagine having to stand up and sing when it feels like you've swallowed barbed wire. Not nice. He's only human after all.

I just wish he would call it a day.
In my opinion, his legacy is being diluted as every year passes. He is just a completely different person/artist to what he once was... I see similarities with Morrissey and Sinatra.
We have the memories and the immortal back catalogue - but it's all just a little embarrasing now. :confused:

I think Morrissey fans are the only fans that take a concert cancellation verrrry personally.

Yet, when he's back on stage and is his glorious self, all is forgotten.

Tags
mozflu reelcool street dundruff
Back
Top Bottom