Why Does Morrissey HATE Kill Uncle? (The Production?)

Thanks,

Instead of putting
6 Alsatian Cousin (Hammersmith 10-4-91)* and
8 Angel, Angel Down We Go Together (Houston 6-17-91),
to this compilation, I think that it would be better to put My love life, Pregnant for the last time or The Loop! They all come from Kill Uncle era.
These are more Viva hate!

Anyway good work and thanks!

Well, I put those two cause they were The Viva Hate songs he performed on the tour....

I'm going to make a Bona Drag-Live off that tour that will have the other singles & B-sides....actually, I thought about putting The Loop instead of That's Entertainment, but I didn't think it would have been as good of an ending...

If you could post the other songs that were played on the Kill Uncle tour, that would be great, I really enjoyed these first 11. :)

will get it up sometime before tomorrow...

1 Picadilly Palare
2 Interesting Drug
3 November Spawned A Monster
4 Will Never Marry
5 Sister, I'm A Poet*
6 The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
7 My Love Life*
8 The Loop*
9 Everyday Is Like Sunday
10 Pregnant For The Last Time
11 Yes, I Am Blind
12 I've Changed My Plea To Guilty*
13 Suedehead
14 Disappointed

I think that's all of Them

Tony The Pony has yet to be played live...

I rated Kill Uncle as better than Maladjusted on the main page and took quite some hits for it...

Yes, Maladjusted has Trouble Loves Me and Wide To Recieve...

But Alma Matters is the only outstanding single from the album...

And The rest of the songs are average-below average

Kill Uncle has two "bad songs" Harsh Truth and Found Found Found...but the rest of the work is Good...and Sing Your Life and Our Frank are both outstading singles...

How would you then rate both albums if they had their b-sides to go along with that? Maladjusted could give Kill Uncle a run then. Still don't know which would be better though...

How would you then rate both albums if they had their b-sides to go along with that? Maladjusted could give Kill Uncle a run then. Still don't know which would be better though...

Tough choice...The only b-side from Kill Uncle I really like is That's Entertainment...The loop is still a good song...Tony The Pony is average and Journalists Who Lie is weak...

Maladjusted had better B-sides...that's for sure

Back
Top Bottom