why does everyone here hate women?

annabel lee

not literally EVERYone obviously, but there is a shocking number of posts about why women are evil etc, and why is that?? i haven't been here too long and i don't personally know people like robby for example, so i don't know if they post crap just to be ridiculous or if they honestly have these opinions. i mean honestly wtf??? :confused:

rollingpindo4.gif

a lot/some of what you read is the work of trolls, just getting a raise out of the people here, they are soon banned.

another thread was from someone who got jilted ( i am not talking about you Robby btw).

just ignore my dear, not worth your time or effort to be upset by it.

current ad by google:

Women in Construction
Professional Body Research by the CIOB
www.ciob.org

&

sonof77, glad others have seen that being a problem. I mean why cant they just stay in their f***en kitchen? they even got a washing machine these days

I don't believe women need to stay in the kitchen, but they do have smaller feet conjusive to getting closer to the sink..

I don't believe women need to stay in the kitchen, but they do have smaller feet conjusive to getting closer to the sink..
Oh. So you're a wannabe modern-man. that's good. they're better than the real ones

(Sorry, im just in this mood today;:p)

A ot of men don't hate women but deep down think they are superior to them. Just like some people think because they are white are superior to black people. It's quite shocking!

This is one reason why the Democrats can't decide between a black man and a white woman. They need someone with the appearance of being able to come very close to winning the Presidency, just not quite, and I think they're still doing a lot of marketing research on who fits the bill here.

Q; Why did the woman cross the road?

Or better yet, what was she doing out of the kitchen :0?

But seriously, we don't hate women, just some of the decisions they make sometimes, but otherwise (most) women are lovely

I hate maggy thatcher but then was she really a woman?

love

Grim
P.s. to off top it, is anyone else slightly concerned with the exchange rate at the mo' I mean it's like 2$(US) to the £(GB), although not according to paypal (grabbing bastards) 1.95$(US) to the £(GB).

Grim I'm concerned as I'm contemplating/ well going to be purchasing my first property and I reckon the economy is gonna go kaput any second soon. War in Iraq, US housing market etc etc its all adding up... WE CAN'T GO ON.

As for women hating? My mother told me never to trust anything that bleeds for several days on end and doesn't die.

:eek: yes MY MOTHER!

Grim I'm concerned as I'm contemplating/ well going to be purchasing my first property and I reckon the economy is gonna go kaput any second soon. War in Iraq, US housing market etc etc its all adding up... WE CAN'T GO ON.

As for women hating? My mother told me never to trust anything that bleeds for several days on end and doesn't die.

:eek: yes MY MOTHER!
i was told that too.. by a ..boy, we were 'dating' and one day..
he told me that, and disappeared, havent seen him for a year. or two;p
honestly i was happy about that :o

Us women, we have many faults,
But men have only two,
Everything they say,
And everything they do!

Ha Ha!

I hate maggy thatcher but then was she really a woman?

love

Grim
P.s. to off top it, is anyone else slightly concerned with the exchange rate at the mo' I mean it's like 2$(US) to the £(GB), although not according to paypal (grabbing bastards) 1.95$(US) to the £(GB).

The 2$ to the £ is what people are buying dollars in the international money markets. The exchange rate is always less than that. Don't doubt that Paypal are money grabbing bastards but 1.95$ to the £ sounds normal.

You are just concerned that Americans will buy less from you.

It's good for all the people coming from the UK to follow Moz on tour in the states. Hope they all have a fun time and don't end up being shot or holidaying in Guantanamo bay.

The 2$ to the £ is what people are buying dollars in the international money markets. The exchange rate is always less than that. Don't doubt that Paypal are money grabbing bastards but 1.95$ to the £ sounds normal.

You are just concerned that Americans will buy less from you.

It's good for all the people coming from the UK to follow Moz on tour in the states. Hope they all have a fun time and don't end up being shot or holidaying in Guantanamo bay.

what would Elvis make of all this?

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom