Why do you come here? (when you know it makes things hard for me)

Yeah. All the hot chicks hang around 'Solo. If it wasn't for this place, I'd never get laid.

When i discovered Morrissey some time ago and wanted to know more things about him i always ended up reading this forum because here you can find all the news. I used to visit the forum on a daily basis but i wasn't registered then i decided to become an active user. I'm 22 and i live in a country where a lot of people listen to crappy music, i don't know anyone with whom i can talk about music i like and this forum seemed to me a good place to meet other passionate fans and to share opinions about Moz and his world. Even if there are some rude people here it's great to have a little space dedicated to an artist i really admire: i think that everyone has the right to express an opinion, but in a constructive way! Being a fan doesn't mean accepting everything Morrissey does/says, disagreements are normal but who comes here to insult Morrissey and his fans is miserable.

I disagree, there should be no place here for haters. If you come here to stir the shite, you are just looking for negative attention. I wish there was a real platform for Morrissey's fans, but this place just doesn't cut it (neither does true-to-you). I should just quit my job and start a site for the true fans. Or hang out with Julia.

Back
Top Bottom