Why do people Keep Voting For Hillary Clinton?

SNS22

Not Dead Yet
It's been made perfectly clear. She CAN NOT win the nomination by conventional Means. It is impossible for her to win by popular vote. She is too far behind and the race is just about over. The only way she can win is to cheat. She continues to push for votes in Florida and Michigan to be counted (After She Agreed like everyone else They wouldn't count), she continues to push for Super-Delegates in her attempt to STEAL the nomination by political maneuvering. Doesn't she realize what chaos that will cause if she actually succeeds? Does anyone believe African Americans will react positively, and what will be perceived as a blatant racist attempt to take away the nomination from the first African American to rightfully earn his shot at the presidency?

The longer Clinton continues her selfish actions and deny Obama a clear and easy path to the nomination, the longer the mudslinging and cheap shots (Reverend Wright is an Irrelevant issue that Clinton keeps milking in order to undermine Obama's integrity), the more she is ensuring that people will remain bitter and refuse to support Obama in November. If she would just step aside and assure her supporters that she believes in Obama, that would guarantee a Democrat will inhabit the white house for the next four years.

Instead, she continues to act More like George W. Bush than John McCain ever will.

Yeah I don't trust her at all with her past actions and words. I don't like McCain at all either. I prefer a controversial pastor and a few comments taken out of context to downright lying and bad voting records (I'm looking at you McCain and Hillbilly).

It's shameful how the working class refuse to vote for Obama, even though they know Hillary Can't Win.

Aren't some Republicans voting for her, to stymy the Democrats? Or was that a shock-jock stunt that went nowhere?

Aren't some Republicans voting for her, to stymy the Democrats? Or was that a shock-jock stunt that went nowhere?

Probably the latter. Very few people actually waste their vote like that.

It's not wasted in a primary election, though, when the candidate you want already has the nomination (McCain).

I have no idea whether or not it's happening but it's such a delicious idea, don't you think? Only a Republican would have thought of that. Great stuff.

It's shameful how the working class refuse to vote for Obama, even though they know Hillary Can't Win.

I find it sad

I also find it sad how the clintons have somehow tricked a lot of the white middle class voters into thinking Obama is some kind of elitist who sips wine and eats cheese,everything he has now,he earned.

though its also sad a group of these Clinton voters are actually just voting based on race.

And I prefer a candidate with a questionable pastor over a hawk like McCain or a "I will say and do anything " candidate like Hillarry Clinton.

this whole Gas Holiday idea is such a joke

At last count, Hillary has an unfavorable rating of more than 50%. When more than half the country can't stand you, you haven't got a prayer of winning. I'm assuming the right-wings want her to get the nomination cause they know she'd get torn to shreds in November. All the scandals of Bill's Administration would sink her campaign faster than an iceberg.

Just thank your lucky stars you've not been dealt the likes of Gordon Brown.:(

I also find it sad how the clintons have somehow tricked a lot of the white middle class voters into thinking Obama is some kind of elitist who sips wine and eats cheese,everything he has now,he earned.

Nothing, but nothing trumps the fact that tens of millions thought George W. Bush was a good ol' boy from Texas, when in fact he is a member of one of the richest, most well-connected New England blueblood families in American history. He's descended from four people who came over on the Mayflower for crying out loud. Yet somehow he was a regular guy who listened to his gut while Gore, the elitist from Harvard, was an evil cyborg sent to destroy America. Guess what?

Ahem. Well, Gore did turn out to be a cyborg, but give me a cyborg over a morally bankrupt nitwit any day of the week.

Nothing, but nothing trumps the fact that tens of millions thought George W. Bush was a good ol' boy from Texas, when in fact he is a member of one of the richest, most well-connected New England blueblood families in American history. He's descended from four people who came over on the Mayflower for crying out loud. Yet somehow he was a regular guy who listened to his gut while Gore, the elitist from Harvard, was an evil cyborg sent to destroy America. Guess what?

Ahem. Well, Gore did turn out to be a cyborg, but give me a cyborg over a morally bankrupt nitwit any day of the week.

he's not a cyborg, hes MANBEARPIG!!! :p half man, half bear, half pig!!

It's not wasted in a primary election, though, when the candidate you want already has the nomination (McCain).

I have no idea whether or not it's happening but it's such a delicious idea, don't you think? Only a Republican would have thought of that. Great stuff.

Oh, yeah I forgot about that aspect. I stopped paying attention to the process two elections ago.

this is very true,he goes on his trips to texas to clear brush and he wont even be living there after he steps down.All image.

Somehow the American voting public prefers a country bumpkin

I also find is scary how more and more Clinton is sounding like Bush,saying she wont listen to economists about this gas holiday,who else just listened to their gut?

hmm...

It's been made perfectly clear. She CAN NOT win the nomination by conventional Means. It is impossible for her to win by popular vote. She is too far behind and the race is just about over. The only way she can win is to cheat. She continues to push for votes in Florida and Michigan to be counted (After She Agreed like everyone else They wouldn't count), she continues to push for Super-Delegates in her attempt to STEAL the nomination by political maneuvering. Doesn't she realize what chaos that will cause if she actually succeeds? Does anyone believe African Americans will react positively, and what will be perceived as a blatant racist attempt to take away the nomination from the first African American to rightfully earn his shot at the presidency?

The longer Clinton continues her selfish actions and deny Obama a clear and easy path to the nomination, the longer the mudslinging and cheap shots (Reverend Wright is an Irrelevant issue that Clinton keeps milking in order to undermine Obama's integrity), the more she is ensuring that people will remain bitter and refuse to support Obama in November. If she would just step aside and assure her supporters that she believes in Obama, that would guarantee a Democrat will inhabit the white house for the next four years.

Instead, she continues to act More like George W. Bush than John McCain ever will.

Hillary Clinton has every right to continue to run for the Democratic nomination, and voters have every right to continue to vote for her if they so choose. You should be ashamed of yourself for suggesting otherwise.

It's shameful how you're trying to tell the "working class" they're not allowed to vote for anyone but the candidate you like.

Tags
crackpot paris hilton politics are boring screed
Back
Top Bottom