why did morrissey move to rome?

I just think he wanted to try something new. He went to Rome (again) and fell in love with the city and decided to live there for a while

Because, to slightly misquote Judy Garland -

There's no place like Rome :D

Jukebox Jury

CIA slightly interrogated him about his anti-Bush comments too no?

i saw an interview in which he said it was a coinsidence that he went to rome, because his innitial flight to London or someplace, before a cross-atlantic flight, was extremely bumpy and frightening, so instead of going for the 10 hour flight, he caught a short flight to Rome, and fell in love with the city.
Knowing his love for Italian cinema, I can understand why he'd be so satisfied by it.

And where will he go next? I vote for Chicago... but it sounds like he thinks he's got the US all buttoned up. He's wrong... if LA exemplifies our worst qualities, Chicago exemplifies our best. I know a hundred stories he would love...

And where will he go next? I vote for Chicago... but it sounds like he thinks he's got the US all buttoned up. He's wrong... if LA exemplifies our worst qualities, Chicago exemplifies our best. I know a hundred stories he would love...

I agree on all points. At least he seems to like fairly well Chicago (after all, we got his only U.S. tour date in 2006).

Hi, desloge... moz would do very well here, I think!

You aren't by any chance the guy I saw at the Orland Borders in a Moz tour shirt last... Wednesday, I think it was? Whoever that was, he's got to be here somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom