why are you still alive

I'm not entirely sure why I'm still alive, probably because I didn't die yet. I tell myself that there's a reason for everyone to be here. Also, I see it as a chance for development. The world is shit in so many ways, but I try to take that as a challenge rather than problem, a chance for personal development. And I just try to be a good person, it's very inciting. Even if I'm not always happy, it's fun to try to make others happy. This world needs good people, as pretentious or corny as it may sound. That's why I'm still here.
And of course also because I love my dog, my mum, etc..

Hope you're ok, Cosmic Dancer. :)

Last edited:
Oh stop it, that emotional rhetoric just don't work any more. I come from a family of working class Irish people, miners included, who worked the pits in the last century. Move on, the times they are a'changin'

It is you who is practising inverted snobbery

Agreed.

And I wouldn't mind, but 'the Great Satan' Thatcher was from Grantham so why all the hatred is currently being directed towards people who went to Eton is anyone's guess.

to attend football games like tonights loikes!!

I'm not entirely sure why I'm still alive, probably because I didn't die yet. I tell myself that there's a reason for everyone to be here. Also, I see it as a chance for development. The world is shit in so many ways, but I try to take that as a challenge rather than problem, a chance for personal development. And I just try to be a good person, it's very inciting. Even if I'm not always happy, it's fun to try to make others happy. This world needs good people, as pretentious or corny as it may sound. That's why I'm still here.
And of course also because I love my dog, my mum, etc..

Hope you're ok, Cosmic Dancer. :)

This, pretty much.

LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Is nothing much to lose?
To be sure. :D

I'm here still 'cos I like to have fun and believe in optimism.
More importantly I love my Hubby so much, I couldn't imagine being anywhere else......

To see if anything extraordinary will happen 2012, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for armageddon!

Boo hoo, play another record. When Cameron has brought the country further down to its knees you'll soon be moaning.
The Cons are good for nothing.

And another thing, did you lose close family members to you in excruciating and horrific circumstances due to Thatcher's power?
So don't you dare ever tell me that I'm practising inverted snobbery and tell me to f***ing move on.

Now don't ever reply to another comment I make again you f***ing pretentious piece of pond life.

Cos' I'm too much of a coward to actually kill myself!

Boo hoo, play another record. When Cameron has brought the country further down to its knees you'll soon be moaning.
The Cons are good for nothing.

And another thing, did you lose close family members to you in excruciating and horrific circumstances due to Thatcher's power?
So don't you dare ever tell me that I'm practising inverted snobbery and tell me to f***ing move on.

Now don't ever reply to another comment I make again you f***ing pretentious piece of pond life.

You are practicing inverted snobbery, move on.

And you didn't lose family members in excruciating & horrific circumstances because of Thatcher either. Don't just make things up, it makes you look like a c***.

Unless of course you lost family members in the Falklands in which case do Iraq & Afghanistan mean f*** all to you?

You are practicing inverted snobbery, move on.

And you didn't lose family members in excruciating & horrific circumstances because of Thatcher either. Don't just make things up, it makes you look like a c***.

Unless of course you lost family members in the Falklands in which case do Iraq & Afghanistan mean f*** all to you?

Who the hell are you? You're like some sort of manky jizz stain just lurking around everything.

How the hell do you know? In fact, what do you know? Do you know my name? Do you know where I live? Do you know my life story? NO! you know sweet...f***...all.

Jesus, you sound like such a malicious c***. Just piss off to the cliffs of Dover and do a Quadrophenia.

P.S - It's amazing how all these 'Oooo, my dad was miner' comments have been coming out. You, Emotional Guide Dog, act and sound like some posh twat straight off the 'Oh, woe is me my life is hard' bus.

All in all there's only one word left: Wanker.

T-f***ing-Ra.

Who the hell are you? You're like some sort of manky jizz stain just lurking around everything.

How the hell do you know? In fact, what do you know? Do you know my name? Do you know where I live? Do you know my life story? NO! you know sweet...f***...all.

Jesus, you sound like such a malicious c***. Just piss off to the cliffs of Dover and do a Quadrophenia.

P.S - It's amazing how all these 'Oooo, my dad was miner' comments have been coming out. You, Emotional Guide Dog, act and sound like some posh twat straight off the 'Oh, woe is me my life is hard' bus.

All in all there's only one word left: Wanker.

T-f***ing-Ra.

Oh do be quiet.
You're just a little girl who needs to get a f***ing life.

I can smell bullshit a mile away & you're f***ing full of it.

My not being alive would be too much for my mum, and nobody else can stand my cats. Plus I've got this little kid now that I'm kind of partial to. Guess I have to stick around for a bit longer.

Back
Top Bottom