Why are some people so dull?

Why are some people dull and always complaining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Helen thanks you for her support.
Not.

I don't give a shit what you/HB/gertrude/Walter Ego have to say. 99% percent of y'all's posts are pretentious and condescending. Baselessly, as far as I can tell. Unfortunately, these times when you are more active here usually correspond to some tidbit of news from the Morrissey camp, so you're given free reign to say/do whatever you want by those who beg for these things. I don't get it.

I don't give a shit what you/HB/gertrude/Walter Ego have to say. 99% percent of y'all's posts are pretentious and condescending. Baselessly, as far as I can tell. Unfortunately, these times when you are more active here usually correspond to some tidbit of news from the Morrissey camp, so you're given free reign to say/do whatever you want by those who beg for these things. I don't get it.

You really are a boring twat.

I agree about this forum being dull, but that's largely due to the erroneous and authoritarian banning of the members whom Helen Bach and her myriad personae constantly deride. Of course, he/she/it thinks this incessant condescension is the epitome of caustic wit, when in fact it just comes off as a sycophantic, second-rate Morrissey impersonation.

Coiff.

Last edited:
I agree about this forum being dull, but that's largely due to the erroneous and authoritarian banning of members Helen Bach and her myriad personae constantly deride. Of course, he/she/it thinks this incessant condescension is the epitome of caustic wit, when in fact it just comes off as a sycophantic, second-rate Morrissey impersonation.

Coiff.

If you want a second-rate Morrissey impersonation you should check out Ambitious Outsiders at the Star and Garter next month.

9221.gif

Either that was an ironic 'lol', or you've lowered your humour standards since the last time I was here. :confused:

Coiff.

Either that was an ironic 'lol', or you've lowered your humour standards since the last time I was here. :confused:

Coiff.

Can you please start a new thread listing what is funny and what is not?
We need your guidance oh special one.

And take no notice of anyone who calls you a grumpy pretentious boring little twerp.
I don't.

I try to be a model citizen.

Tags
attention seeker dont fear the tag pimp tldr troll
Back
Top Bottom