Whose going to the Myrtle Beach show?

You guys aren't joking. A few friends and myself are going from Wilmington...and two friends from Chapel Hill are gonna meet up with us and we'll head down together.

And yes, Seasick...July can't come fast enough. :)

Cool! NC fans unite.

Did any of you hear about that "crash the barricade" ticket upgrade? Is it bullsh!t or will it actually help me get in their first? They explained it to me and I still didn't get it.

The also said I could try and eat in the HOB restaurant prior to the gig to get into the music hall earlier...any one else planning on trying that? I really don't feel like standing in line all day...too old for that now.

I tried making dinner reservations online but it didn't allow me to for that particular date. July in Myrtle Beach....it's going to be as hot as hell waiting in line outside all day to get in.

I tried making dinner reservations online but it didn't allow me to for that particular date. July in Myrtle Beach....it's going to be as hot as hell waiting in line outside all day to get in.

yeah it will be sooo hot.. so people are seriously gonna be waiting all day?? i thought id show up at like 6 - but i want a good spot!! i guess ill be there much earlier...

Didn't hear about the crash the barricade, but I'll probably get there around 6:00 as well. I'm a big guy so I should be able to wiggle my way forward. I don't expect a huge crowd.

Moz is gonna learn what hotter than hell really means. :)

yeah it will be sooo hot.. so people are seriously gonna be waiting all day?? i thought id show up at like 6 - but i want a good spot!! i guess ill be there much earlier...

People do wait all day but I don't think I'm going to. I'm getting old and am more prone to heat stroke:D I hear it's a great venue so it'll be enjoyable no matter where you're standing I'm sure.

I'll just charm my way to the front with my striking good looks.

*choke*

Haha, no really...When Social D played there, we got there as soon as the doors opened, and I was still right in the front by the barricade.

I'm going to get there early regardless...HOB gets so f***ing packed, if I can't see, I'm gonna get drunk, cranky and pick a fight. :(

Does anyone have any ideas for places to stay that are close to HOB and semi-nice (somewhere between Motel 6/low-end and whatever the high-end is)?

I'm assuming that all house rentals would be for the whole week, so I'll have to get a hotel since I'm only going to be there 2 nights. Does anyone know if that's wrong?

Does anyone have any ideas for places to stay that are close to HOB and semi-nice (somewhere between Motel 6/low-end and whatever the high-end is)?

I'm assuming that all house rentals would be for the whole week, so I'll have to get a hotel since I'm only going to be there 2 nights. Does anyone know if that's wrong?

no there are plenty of hotels on myrtle beach to pick from , just make sure u get reservations considering the show is in july , and MB is pretty packed by then, a lot of them will be full.

Things are kinda pricey in that area, as HOB is in Barefoot Landing...but a bit more north or a bit more south you might find something. There's hotels, golf shops, and putt putt places on every corner. :)

Back
Top Bottom