Who's the lad at the end of WPTMIM????

MozFreak

I own the DVD about a year now and I still can remember the day I've seen it the first time (it was great btw.) and I saw this man at the end of the show. First there was this kissing cupple and then there was this guy with a YATQ button in the one and a paper with lyrics in the other hand. Can anyone tell me who that is. I always think I know him from somewhere - which is impossible, because I am not even from England. But maybe he's famous, or had something to do with Moz before and that's the reason why I can remember him.

Thanks for the help!!!!

i haven't the dvd here near my pc to watch it, but there's often a couple of persons i always see at moz gigs in france/benelux.
i bet you're from here too

is that a dark haired guy, small quiff, rather slim ? seen him many times evrywhere !

made an appearance myself on that dvd as the crowd are filing out to "my way" there is a close up of my brother and I for about 5 seconds. I nearly fell off the sofa!!!!!!!

Last edited:
guymenarenada9.jpg

cossy said:
made an appearance myself on that dvd as the crowd are filing out to "my way" there is a close up of my brother and I for about 5 seconds. I nearly fell off the sofa!!!!!!!

do a screen grab and show us the pic.

i was actually alwasy meaning to ask if anyone here is featured in the DVD...like that one woman crying in the move footage, and the people next to her. there's this one boyish loioking guy i see in both the move footage and in the opening crowd shots of the MEN show. there are others that "stick out". is it anyone here?

Puddle said:
do a screen grab and show us the pic.

i was actually alwasy meaning to ask if anyone here is featured in the DVD...like that one woman crying in the move footage, and the people next to her. there's this one boyish loioking guy i see in both the move footage and in the opening crowd shots of the MEN show. there are others that "stick out". is it anyone here?

Puddle i will try and put screen grab up tomorrow. Be afraid

Morrissey the 23rd is here! :) (Aren't you?)
He was in it, speaking of Salford Lads Club.

Aaaah, thanx Jean (I am sooo blond when it's about posting pics! ;))

Yeah, that's the guy I am talking about!

Back
Top Bottom