who's still looking for lodging in NYC????

I have seen better places for better prices. I am doing the "looking" thing to buy something. It would be nice to either rent monthly in the city or buy a 1BR place here on LI. We will see. On a side note I should go to bed. I have to get up in a couple of hours. TTYL

Last edited:
Bumping this thread as I'm still at loose ends. . . Anyone got solid leads?

--jeniphir

Bumping this thread as I'm still at loose ends. . . Anyone got solid leads?

--jeniphir

I got with a group of peeps. we got a studio in the upper east side, i believe it is. are you looking for a place for the whole week? or just the weekend?

Monday and Tuesday, then Fri/Sat/Sun. I'll be coming home in between. If you are all arranged, don't mind me. . .I do have some leads and a sort of emergency fallback position of staying with friends of my husband's, in Brooklyn.

--jeniphir

Monday and Tuesday, then Fri/Sat/Sun. I'll be coming home in between. If you are all arranged, don't mind me. . .I do have some leads and a sort of emergency fallback position of staying with friends of my husband's, in Brooklyn.

--jeniphir

well if nothing pans out, dont hesitate to contact me about it. its a big studio, plenty of room. the more people, the cheaper it is for everyone. so if you get stuck, you can consider us an option. Solo slumber party, what what?!! :p

Not that anyone was worried about little ol' me, but I got a hook-up with a place to stay, so I am exhaling about that particular aspect of my NYC adventure. Phew!

--jeniphir

HAHA good luck!

everythings booked by now for sure, dude. shouldve gotten on this alot earlier.

ah well i'm a kind of last minute booker guy and i just found a hotel so everything's sorted out for next week ;)

Back
Top Bottom