Who's Off to Leeds, Then?

may see you there if I can manage to get a ticket (late I know but will hae to drive over from Manc straight after work)

I hate Leeds, but I love Morrissey :)

Setting off from Manc in an hour or so... getting excited already - like a giddy school boy.

Dave

Everyone enjoy the gig then???

I thought he was on top form and the band to. never been leeds Acadmey before didnt realise how up and close you are to him.

Rough crowd though anyone close to the brawl about 4 songs in near the front one lad involved with the weird orange hair and pink pants seemed to take a bit of a beating.
Then the lad who gave him the beating kicked the shit out of two of the security guards. I was at the side entrance where they managed to drag him to before he starting wrestling with about 3 security guards down the stairs. His mate then tried to jump in.. Took about 6 security guards in the end.

Few drunken girls near me arguing and sqealing throughout. one who seemed near paraletic pushing for a fight with anyone who dared brush shoulders with her

Have to say quite over zealous stewarding the lad who first tried to jump on the stage got dragged accross towards me then lobbed down the stair and slammed into the exit door by the stewards let alone what they did after when no one was watching. hope he is O.K way out of order.

Back to moz Not heard him say anything as contrversial in a while as what he said about the Queen ha ha.

Rough ? I'm not rough. but i was close to the punch up what was all that about someones pint get spilt? if you can't handle being jostled and bounced into you really shouldn't be there. go and prop the bar up.trouble at gigs is always caused by those who really shouldn't be there.

one lad involved with the weird orange hair and pink pants seemed to take a bit of a beating.

Rough ? I'm not rough. but i was close to the punch up what was all that about someones pint get spilt? if you can't handle being jostled and bounced into you really shouldn't be there. go and prop the bar up.trouble at gigs is always caused by those who really shouldn't be there.

Someone with orange hair and pink pants has no place at a Moz gig and deserves to be beaten - as an old soloist would have said - like a ginger stepchild :lbf:

Dave

Last edited:
ha ha wasnt paying attention anyway i didnt go to see a fight but i did bump into mark from manchester who sold me a ticket last year for the swards gig at the same venue had a great night and this morning when i got home at 7am well work is only a four letter word ha ha ha great night had by all then ? i was quite close to the front hands in the air with bits of my fingers missing see you all again some time im sure

Someone with orange hair and pink pants has no place at a Moz gig and deserves to be beaten - as an old soloist would have said - like a ginger stepchild :lbf:

Dave

Not what i meant at all there's not enough orange hair at Moz gigs for my likeing, Viva le difference i say, but if your the type who feels your personal space is yours and can't deal with the pushing and shoving then the front isn't really where you should be. I've often thought the people who queue from morning of the gig to get a place on the bar and are not prepared to shove, grunt, and generally bounce your way to the front really shouldn't be there, a good gig needs the pogoing manic types from row one back. If we all had the same thoughts about it there would be less trouble, and don't bring your girlfriend if shes not prepared to fend for herself, if she's five foot two and your a meat head who convinces her it'll be alright coz your there forget it, more fights are caused than need be because you can't .

Back
Top Bottom