Who's Off to Leeds, Then?

have you bought 4 extra then? cheers if you have

nice one, thanks

I'm planning to go...not sure my marriage will stand it though :)

Just trying to sort my O2 priority code now...but it's very slow coming through! Saw him there for Swords. Great venue!

I tried for Balcony seating as well but the Priority offer is for stalls standing only (unless the balcony allocation sold out - which seems unlikely: Helpful info from TicketWeb ~ there are 349 seats in the Leeds balcony and space for 151 standing! What happens if you get 20 really fat people standing though?!).

I'm not sure I really want to go for Leeds anyhow. The Balcony seems way too high. Whereas the Hanley circle is much lower. Plus I saw him there 20 years ago. It'll be nice to try to go back.

The balcony is OK at Leeds. Saw The Decemberists there a couple of months ago...But you could only stand at the balcony sides behind one row of seating. You can't actually stand at the balcony barrier.

Just got my priority code sorted...so ticket booked. Now have York, Bradford and Leeds ;-)

I tried for Balcony seating as well but the Priority offer is for stalls standing only (unless the balcony allocation sold out - which seems unlikely: Helpful info from TicketWeb ~ there are 349 seats in the Leeds balcony and space for 151 standing! What happens if you get 20 really fat people standing though?!).

I'm not sure I really want to go for Leeds anyhow. The Balcony seems way too high. Whereas the Hanley circle is much lower. Plus I saw him there 20 years ago. It'll be nice to try to go back.

It's a good view from the balcony but if you're seated on the front row, everyone walks in front of you to go back and forth to the loo, which is irritating - a really bad example of layout/traffic design. Also, the staff have a go at you if you lean forward on the balcony rail or stand up - although they gave it up as a bad job when James started playing "Laid" and the whole place went bonkers. :D

Last edited:
The O2 pre-sale allocation appears to have sold out. Tried just now and saying no longer available through Ticketweb.

The O2 pre-sale allocation appears to have sold out. Tried just now and saying no longer available through Ticketweb.

They're back! I just got one. Would have preferred seated and will try for a seated one on Friday (I'll sell on this standing one if sucessful). But I have a ticket so I'm in either way! :)

(Thank you so much. You know who you are ;))

Back
Top Bottom