Whos morrissey's favorite soccer(futbol) team????

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP to the NHLPA
  • Start date
Re: Back From Florida- How About Them Fish?

They desrved to win that series jay...they were the better team. Glad to know you had a good time. did you have anything to do with the extar documentary stuff after "my life with morrissey" with the fan interactment????? who was the guy who videotaped morrissey's house???? thats so not cool. i dont give a shit that no address was seen,thats just not cool. True,ive been to the mans house,buit still,not f***ing cool at all...and i think id be pissed if i saw that. Oh wait,i am pissed.Jay,you did a good job....except for whoever's idea it was to include that footage. I heard a rumor that morrissey was furious(and rightly so). Thats just not cool. I am disappointed.

Re: Back From Florida- How About Them Fish?Part 2

Its unacceptable........and just wrong....Id like to know who did it... Ive heard rumors of who it is...and if it is that person,let me just say,Im majorly disappointed!!!!!! I want that person to email me and explain to me the reasoning why they would do it #1,and #2 how it found its way onto the dvd?????? You know who you are........

Re: Marlins and Moz

> They desrved to win that series jay...they were the better team.
- yes indeed they were... The Florida Marlins were unstoppable...

Glad to
> know you had a good time.
- thanx

did you have anything to do with the extar
> documentary stuff after "my life with morrissey" with the fan
> interactment?????
- yes I interviewed a few hundred fans @ the 2003 Smiths/Moz Con and the Knitting Factory Moz B-Day gig with the Sweet and Tender Hooligans.... out of several hours of footage only 30 minutes were used...

who was the guy who videotaped morrissey's house????
- that was Abrahan Garza... I had nothing to do with that... I refused to go anywhere near his house. I know he doesn't like fans going there so even though I live 2 miles from the place I haven't been back in years and never saw him there in the few times I drove by, anyway.

> thats so not cool. i dont give a shit that no address was seen,thats just
> not cool. True,ive been to the mans house,buit still,not f***ing cool at
> all...and i think id be pissed if i saw that. Oh wait,i am pissed.Jay,you
> did a good job....except for whoever's idea it was to include that
> footage.
- you'll have to talk to Abrahan and the producers about that...

I heard a rumor that morrissey was furious(and rightly so). Thats
> just not cool. I am disappointed.
- I have no clue what he really thinks of the DVD...

Cheers!

How about this fish?

Horny!!!!!

pic129879.jpg

Re: Well then,abrahan,if you're reading this now.........

Email me at once...thats not cool. I dont know if you thought it was funny,cool, slick or what...its not cool,not funny,not slick...its just wrong. I would NEVER ever do something like that. People here can say what they want,But they all know,Im the biggest f***in morrissey fan on the f***in planet and I would NEVER EVER EVER do something like this...this is distasteful,tacky,disrespectful,and disaapointing, and id expect better from you... Im extremely disappointed in you.... I thought you were cool???? There are some things you just dont do...and this is one of them.

By the way jay,I know that morrissey doesnt hate people coming to his home,if you're cool.Im not going to lie,ive been there(millions have Im sure),but he didnt seem to mind talking to me. I went there once and turned around,he came up to my car and started talking to me. But i appreciate your passion for not going there.....

Abrahan,you need to email me at once.

Re: Marlins and Moz

Im very disappointed in you as well jay.....this is not cool at all. In fact,this is WORSE than going to his house...this is unacceptable. I cant believe you allowed this to happen. What were you thinking?? You said you had nothing to do with it,but I know you mustve had some sort of say so in the matter???? not cool at all.

Stalking

When the producers mentioned going to Morrissey's house I said I didn't want to do it and explained why I thought it wasn't a good idea and avoided it. I did not "allow this to happen". I was not aware that they actually DID go and film there with Abrahan until long after the fact. I have spoken with someone very close to Moz and know that going to his home is a real grey area that I certainly don't want to enter again... He doesn't mind it sometimes when someone wants to just meet him (he was the same way as a youth with his idols) but when he sees the same people again and again it is disturbing. I know most of the people here are hypocrites and if Moz moved within a few miles of their home they would be "just stopping by" all the time yet somehow I have avoided that out of respect for his privacy... In their defense, I really don't think Abrahan and/or the producers meant any harm - but still given the choice I wanted nothing to do with stalking his house...
----

> Im very disappointed in you as well jay.....this is not cool at all. In
> fact,this is WORSE than going to his house...this is unacceptable. I cant
> believe you allowed this to happen. What were you thinking?? You said you
> had nothing to do with it,but I know you mustve had some sort of say so in
> the matter???? not cool at all.
----

Re: Stalking

I understand....you're cool with me.

Stalking Clarification

It was brought to my attention by Abrahán that he could not "be holding a camera filming and speaking to the camera at the same time... I was not doing the filming nor was it my idea."

I never said he was holding a video camera. I think the common person would understand that it was the producers and himself together that made the trip to Morrissey's house to film it. He CHOSE to do it- wether it was his idea to go back for AT LEAST the 3rd time or not- even after the abuse that he (and several others like Chris from Ambitious Outsiders, etc.) took from the message board here before...

I personally don't think he is a psycho stalker but I don't expect any sympathy from the rest of the message board...

regards,

Jay

----

Re: Back From Florida- How About Them Fish?

> What a GREAT time... The Florida Marlins beat the Yankees in Game 4 and I
> was in the house

> And when they won Game 6 to win the World Series we partied in South Beach
> with a million other Marlins fans

> If interested, all my fun pix are here:

> http://groups.msn.com/Florida-Fantasy-Fest-2003/shoebox.msnw
sniff sniff. No, I can't even look. It's too depressing. Maybe sometime in April I will be able to look at them.

Yankees Reeled In By The Fish

sorry bro

... it WAS fun seeing all the Yankees fans at the game get a rather large serving of humble pie- the funniest T-Shirt read "Yank THIS!" hehehhe all in good fun!'

Cheers

Jay
----

> sniff sniff. No, I can't even look. It's too depressing. Maybe sometime in
> April I will be able to look at them.

Re: Stalking Clarification

He knew what he was doing when he went up there. Regardless of who fimed it,they all knew it was wrong,they all knew what they were doing was wrong,and most importantly,they all knew that it would end up on the DVD. You're 100% correct,Im not feeling sorry for him at all. Fortunately,this is an entirely different situation that chris's,chris didnt know he would meet him the time he went up there and met him. Abe knew that what he was doing was wrong. Especially since he knows that morrissey didnt find the film favorable.

Re: Yankees Reeled In By The Fish

jay,read the post i left for stalker clarification,Im still pissed off,better,but pissed off. Lets just say that Abrahan has disappointed me big time with this snafu. I know alot of people here are disliking him as well for this little stunt. Listen,you make your bed,you lie in it...simple as that. He chose to do this,no one to point blame at bu the guys responsible for the dvd. And if they have anything to say,they can talk to me,and ill set them straight(Not directed towards you jay).I dont think they'll like what i have to say.

Re: Yankees Reeled In By The Fish

> jay,read the post i left for stalker clarification,Im still pissed
> off,better,but pissed off. Lets just say that Abrahan has disappointed me
> big time with this snafu. I know alot of people here are disliking him as
> well for this little stunt. Listen,you make your bed,you lie in
> it...simple as that. He chose to do this,no one to point blame at bu the
> guys responsible for the dvd. And if they have anything to say,they can
> talk to me,and ill set them straight(Not directed towards you jay).I dont
> think they'll like what i have to say.

I don't think anyone CARES what you have to say. You're an idiot.

piclick+my+tattoor643.gif

NY Yankees

> sorry bro

> ... it WAS fun seeing all the Yankees fans at the game get a rather large
> serving of humble pie- the funniest T-Shirt read "Yank THIS!"
> hehehhe all in good fun!'

> Cheers

> Jay
> ----
The Yankees are like Morrissey. You either love them or hate them. A lot of Yankee fans expect them to win. The team I saw in the WS did not look like the same team that won 100 games this year. Even I could have made that ground ball play that Aaron Boone missed.
But I'm glad you had a great time in Miami.

Re: Stalking Clarification

> It was brought to my attention by Abrahán that he could not "be
> holding a camera filming and speaking to the camera at the same time... I
> was not doing the filming nor was it my idea."

> I never said he was holding a video camera. I think the common person
> would understand that it was the producers and himself together that made
> the trip to Morrissey's house to film it. He CHOSE to do it- wether it was
> his idea to go back for AT LEAST the 3rd time or not- even after the abuse
> that he (and several others like Chris from Ambitious Outsiders, etc.)
> took from the message board here before...

> I personally don't think he is a psycho stalker but I don't expect any
> sympathy from the rest of the message board...

well, obviously nobody except you two give a f*** about.

and how many times have you been to his house? every friday night when you are out trying to impress another girl?

Gawd I Love You So Much, Suzanne!!!!!! *kiss*

> well, obviously nobody except you two give a f*** about.

- Improper asked if I had anything to do with filming at his house and I explained that I didn't... And now Abrahan is emailing me worried that the entire planet is against him, hence the many threads and comments here- more than just you and Imroper, believe it or not...

> and how many times have you been to his house?

- If you had bothered to remember any of my previous posts on the subject: I have been to his house a handful of times- maybe 4- and it has been a few years since my last visit when I showed an out of town friend. We never met him there and never stayed more than 5 minutes tops.

every friday night when you
> are out trying to impress another girl?

- In my life I only want to impress YOU, Suzanne. I am sure that if Morrissey moved within 2 miles of your apartment in Austin, Texas that you would NEVER stop by, now would you? Well I for one respect his privacy and as I said: I won't be invading it- unless of course you come to visit me here in Moz Angeles then of course it would be my pleasure to take you there and stalk him together...

Say goodbye to Zim Yankee fans(and Stottlemeyer, Randolf, Maz, Wells, Clemens, Pettite)

If this keeps up Georgiepoo is going to manage them next.

Um, keep "believing", you probably also think the Mets are getting A-Rod

Joe Torre is staying at least until the end of next season.Don Zimmer did not meet with the Devil Rays so the reports that he signed are premature.Mel hasn't made a decision yet.The Baltimore coaching job is going to Grady Little so Lee and Willie are staying.I'm still not convinced Roger is going to retire and if he does it won't be for long. Andy willl get signed at any cost. David, unfortunatley is probably gone.

Back
Top Bottom