Whos morrissey's favorite soccer(futbol) team????

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP to the NHLPA
  • Start date
I take it you didn't see the game Thursday Night

Re: Me Too....celebrate that...MOZ IS CITY FAN!!!

No...no he isn't. Get over it.

Morrissey is not a fan of Man. City. Respectfully I ask, Have they ever won any championships?

So?

Re: Morrissey is not a fan of Man. City. Respectfully I ask, Have they ever won any championships?

so you think a team is only worth supporting when they have won a cup?
it is about your soul, about your history, about the streets you were dragged up on......... not about cups......... so shallow...... you are a man u (spit) 'fan', no doubt...........ctid.....

Re: Morrissey is not a fan of Man. City. Respectfully I ask, Have they ever won any championships?

It was a simple question, not a statement or judgment on how worthy they are. I am not a fan of Manchester United in the slightest. I mostly follow international soccer as played between nations, sir.

at $60 I hope Clemens is pitching and someone sweeps the Series

I never even heard of a firm making their employees pay for tickets.

> It was a simple question, not a statement or judgment on how worthy they
> are. I am not a fan of Manchester United in the slightest. I mostly follow
> international soccer as played between nations, sir.

City have twice been English champions, in 1936/7 and 1967/8.

Here's a joke.

A young diehard City fan, who also happens to be a devout Catholic, goes to Rome with his mum. His big desire is to speak to the Pope. His mum tells him that the Pope will be doing a run round Rome in the popemobile the next morning and that he should wear his City shirt as the Pope is a big football fan and may stop to talk to him if he sees his football shirt. Next morning the lad is decked out in his City shirt and gets a place right at the front of the crowd. As the Popemobile approaches it slows down and his heart starts to pound, but his excitement turns to dismay as it passes. The dismay turns to despair as the Popemobile stops further down and the Pope gets out and talks to a young lad in a United shirt. The City lad, overcome with grief goes back to his hotel with his mum and cries all night long. When he awakes in the morning he sees a United shirt on the end of his bed. His mum comes in the room and says that he should wear it when the Pope does his tour of the City that day, to catch his attention as he obviously knows United from their European exploits. The boy remonstrates and says he could never wear a United shirt, but eventually his mum convinces him it is the best way to get to speak to the Pope. So sure enough the little lad wears the shirt and pushes his way to the front of the crowd. This time as the Popemobile approaches his heart pounds as it slows down, and this time stops. The Pope gets out and approaches him, leans forward, puts his hand on the lad's shoulder and says "I thought I told you yesterday, f*** off back to London."

LOL!!!

It took me a few seconds to get it! Very funny.

Moz the Red

I've heard Morrissey spent many an afternoon on the Kop (no, not THAT Kop, the kop at the Racecourse Ground,Wrexham). Or maybe that's bollocks.

Re: Baseball!!! A game that manages to make cricket look exciting.

truer words have rarely been said.

Yeah Now THAT Would Be BITCHIN'

> I never even heard of a firm making their employees pay for tickets.

- I usually get all my tix for free because they are extra promotional tix for clients - but these World Series tix were actually purchsed by the company from the vendor so I have to reimburse them. Considering they are going for $2,500.00 or more on Ebay I have no problem paying the $60 face value

Re: Me Too....celebrate that...MOZ IS CITY FAN!!!

> No...no he isn't. Get over it.

I know, I was only joking...please don't make me cease and desist...I wish he was a Manchester City fan though - then he would be perfect!
Yours, Doing the Wythenshawe Waltz.......
W.Y.T

THAT IS THE BEST JOKE I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!!!!!!!
It really was very funny. And probably true.......

you know what would be more BITCHIN'-getting $2500 for your tickets.

> - I usually get all my tix for free because they are extra promotional tix
> for clients - but these World Series tix were actually purchsed by the
> company from the vendor so I have to reimburse them. Considering they are
> going for $2,500.00 or more on Ebay I have no problem paying the $60 face
> value
Even though Clemens is pitching probably his last game If you can get $2,500 for your tickets you should sell them and put a bid on section 200 seats 1st row up that's up to $500. Personally ,If I were in Florida, I would bid on these tickets below at $200 something and take a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas with the rest.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2197606440&category=16122

pic128813.jpg

Maybe...

Thanx for the tip... I thought about scalping them on Ebay but that would look bad if the executive who gave them to me asked me how I enjoyed the game and I told them I sold them to make a quick $2,500.00 or whatever... that would be the end of all the free tix I get and maybe even get me fired... and besides that: I REALLY want to be at the game, anyway- it's worth it!
----

> Even though Clemens is pitching probably his last game If you can get
> $2,500 for your tickets you should sell them and put a bid on section 200
> seats 1st row up that's up to $500. Personally ,If I were in Florida, I
> would bid on these tickets below at $200 something and take a 4 day cruise
> to the Bahamas with the rest.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2197606440&category=16122

GO ANDY!!!!

> Thanx for the tip... I thought about scalping them on Ebay but that would
> look bad if the executive who gave them to me asked me how I enjoyed the
> game and I told them I sold them to make a quick $2,500.00 or whatever...
> that would be the end of all the free tix I get and maybe even get me
> fired... and besides that: I REALLY want to be at the game, anyway- it's
> worth it!
> ----
It would be worth it to see Clemens last game, MAYBE. I'm not convinced he is actually going to retire, unless the Yankees win. I was saying you should sell them on EBAY for $2500 and buy another set for around $500. Although $2000 doesn't go very far on South Street.

Off To The Airport

> It would be worth it to see Clemens last game, MAYBE. I'm not convinced he
> is actually going to retire, unless the Yankees win. I was saying you
> should sell them on EBAY for $2500 and buy another set for around $500.
> Although $2000 doesn't go very far on South Street.

- Yeah that would have been a great idea- but complicated and I already have the REAL tix in hand and I know scalpers use computers to create phony tix - I could have gotten burned... plus not enough time to sort out Ebay bidding and pick-up...

I am off to the Airport!!

Cheers

Back From Florida- How About Them Fish?

What a GREAT time... The Florida Marlins beat the Yankees in Game 4 and I was in the house

And when they won Game 6 to win the World Series we partied in South Beach with a million other Marlins fans

If interested, all my fun pix are here:

http://groups.msn.com/Florida-Fantasy-Fest-2003/shoebox.msnw

24 Pages of Racy Pix From South Florida
pic129772.jpg

Back
Top Bottom