Who's going to see zippy?

Moonbeam

Slackerbitch
http://www.jbentertainmentandevents.com/RainbowDates.html

JB Entertainment & Events in association with
RAINBOW LIVE! “ZIPPY SUPERSTAR DJ”

picture of the act Stars of the classic children’s television programme Rainbow take to the stage in a brand new live theatre show “Zippy Superstar DJ”.

Zippy’s life suddenly changes when he wins a hit record contract and the gang pull together to help turn Zippy into a star. Zippy’s record is a huge hit and quickly earns him Superstar status, but when Zippy starts to miss his Rainbow friends he has to decide where and who he’d rather be!

The show features all of the fun ingredients associated with the popular Rainbow TV show, lots of sing-along songs, games and giggles for all the family.

Age 3 and over - Duration: 1hr 40mins

Produced & Directed by Jonathan Blazer - Written by Jonathan Blazer & Ray Tizzard

:D

http://www.jbentertainmentandevents.com/RainbowDates.html

JB Entertainment & Events in association with
RAINBOW LIVE! “ZIPPY SUPERSTAR DJ”

picture of the act Stars of the classic children’s television programme Rainbow take to the stage in a brand new live theatre show “Zippy Superstar DJ”.

Zippy’s life suddenly changes when he wins a hit record contract and the gang pull together to help turn Zippy into a star. Zippy’s record is a huge hit and quickly earns him Superstar status, but when Zippy starts to miss his Rainbow friends he has to decide where and who he’d rather be!

The show features all of the fun ingredients associated with the popular Rainbow TV show, lots of sing-along songs, games and giggles for all the family.

Age 3 and over - Duration: 1hr 40mins

Produced & Directed by Jonathan Blazer - Written by Jonathan Blazer & Ray Tizzard

:D
why do I get the feeling this might be my husbands idea of a romantic night out for our 1st anniversery (note to hubby: this is your first warning it's coming! :D )

you little tease, not only nowhere in Edinburgh, nowhere in the rest of fecking Scotland, I would have travelled an all...but not to Stirling.

You guys are WAY off the mark. Bungle held that show together! Zippy is f***-all without him!

Back
Top Bottom