Who wins the annual Malibu to Zuma jet ski race and shark jump this year?

Who wins the annual Malibu to Zuma jet ski race and shark jump this year?

• The California Son

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • John Lydon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jonesy

• Ozzy

• Jack

• Kelly

• Day-Day

• Jesse

• Old Herman

• The Fonz

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • William Michael Albert Broad

• Total voters

AztecCamera

Reckon The California Son is reigning champion for the last 4 years and even with Aunt Nancy's pleading, The California Son is still going to race in n n nnn n din't n nnn n it.

Remind me which jones is jonesy? And who is old herman? I need to know so that i can mark from number 1 to 11 in order of likelihood of it happening.

Is it like, Mick Jones + some old member out of Herman’s Hermits that also lives in Malibu?

I mean, honestly, I think it’s a tie between Uncle Steve and Day-Day! Because all of those other ones are too fat, too wasted, or too senior.

But can we add Lorenzo Lamas to the list?

Steve Jones, Scanty.

As for me if it involves a shark jump can't go past The Fonz.

Remind me which jones is jonesy? And who is old herman? I need to know so that i can mark from number 1 to 11 in order of likelihood of it happening.

Is it like, Mick Jones + some old member out of Herman’s Hermits that also lives in Malibu?

I mean, honestly, I think it’s a tie between Uncle Steve and Day-Day! Because all of those other ones are too fat, too wasted, or too senior.

But can we add Lorenzo Lamas to the list?

I reckon Lorenzo Lamas is too stoned on Oxy and Maui Wowie to do any type of race. Reckon Old Herman is on the left and Jonesy (Steve Jones) on the right. I always thought Old Herman was someone's Brittish butler, but I am not sure.

old herman.jpg

Back
Top Bottom