Who wins the 2020 Moz Angeles taco eating contest?

Who wins the 2020 taco eating contest?

• California Son

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • California Son Junior

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Osbourne

• Kelly Osbourne

• Max Sterling

• William Michael Albert Broad

• Flea

• Jonesy

• John Lydon

• Rob Machado

• Tony Hawk

• Magic Johnson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AztecCamera

I reckon since the California Son's favorite festival, the Tropicalia Taco Festival has been cancelled this year because of the chinese subspecies virus, the taco eating festival at the Sunset Marquis holds greater importance this year. With the California Son not winning the last 2 years, I know he has been training, downing tacos from Los Panchos just like a foreigner downing McRib's like there is no tomorrow. This year along with the California Son's favorite standard contest tacos, potato tacos and guac, there will be an alternate refried bean taco. Who's gonna win inn n nnn nn nn nn nn n it?

I would have to go with that fat foreign British dude Jonesy. He's got to be pushing 300 pounds and even though he had a heart attack last year, I see him still winning. I once saw Jonesy eat 3 cinnabons and drink a tall orange mocha frappucino in like 15 minutes at the Beverly Center.

What about that fat foreign British dude late night talk show host that has a hard on for the California Son? He's not on the list.

I would of picked the California Son, but Nancy has him on the Santa Clarita diet so he can fit in a tux for the Vegas Residency. I am going with fat ass John Lydon so he can get revenge for the California Son throwing him out of Malibu.

I would of picked the California Son, but Nancy has him on the Santa Clarita diet so he can fit in a tux for the Vegas Residency. I am going with fat ass John Lydon so he can get revenge for the California Son throwing him out of Malibu.

Any reason you are responding twice under different names?

So he only eats human brains and flesh now? Kinky.
Brains.jpg

Back
Top Bottom