Morrissey Central "WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE / question" (January 11, 2021)

WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE / question

unnamed_rs2r7p.jpg

You take the mentions wherever you can these days. The wateriest, thinnest gruel you will ever see.

Morrissey IS Snow White. ...and we all know who the seven dwarfs are.

Enough is enough, Moz, SER, and every “Yes Man” w*****g you off. THIS WORLD no longer needs you wasting space. End it now. Quick and easy. The next post from your camp will be your obituary or you will feel the full wrath and power against your fan base.

“let’s go and trip a dwarf”

At least he’s above it, and will laugh the last laugh.

as always .....

Viva Moz !!!

:cool:

btw does your uncle even know?

IT'S ME! IT'S ME! IT'S ME! IT'S ME! IT'S ME! IT'S ME! IT'S ME! IT'S ME!

I'M AN OPTION TO A MULTIPLE-CHOICE QUESTION!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! QUICK NEPHEW! POST IT ONLINE ASAP!!!

Sadly, this is what Morrissey has become...

It’s not you, it’ll never be you. Sadly, this is what you’ll never achieve.

Moz lit a thin green candle ....

:cool:

I reckon I knew you were going to post this Kyley. I reckon everyone was rollin' at their production meeting last week in Burbank. I know it was really close if they were going to put "The California Son" instead of "Morrissey" are you on about winding up m8 fark arse c*** tit twat northern base inn nn n nn nn nnn nn n it.

Saw this on tv last night...fun to see Morrissey's name on tv which is super rare in the US...even if the joke was dumb and mean spirited which it was...I mean, he's no where near being short enough to be considered a dwarf, lol...but of course the part meant to be funny is that he is "grumpy" too.

They always act as though Jimmy Kimmel has zero access to the questions beforehand but considering this was a celebrity version of the show for charity I'm certain he had something to do with this question or at the very least a staff writer is aware of Jimmy's "feud" with Moz and thought it would be clever to take a jab at him.

One thing is for sure...this is LITERALLY the highest profile exposure Morrissey has EVER gotten in the US...period. I can't recall any time before where his name was on screen for that long during PRIME TIME on highly rated show. Can you? Late night shows pale in comparison.

Saw this on tv last night...fun to see Morrissey's name on tv which is super rare in the US...even if the joke was dumb and mean spirited which it was...I mean, he's no where near being short enough to be considered a dwarf, lol...but of course the part meant to be funny is that he is "grumpy" too.

They always act as though Jimmy Kimmel has zero access to the questions beforehand but considering this was a celebrity version of the show for charity I'm certain he had something to do with this question or at the very least a staff writer is aware of Jimmy's "feud" with Moz and thought it would be clever to take a jab at him.

One thing is for sure...this is LITERALLY the highest profile exposure Morrissey has EVER gotten in the US...period. I can't recall any time before where his name was on screen for that long during PRIME TIME on highly rated show. Can you? Late night shows pale in comparison.

I reckon do you think more exposure than sitting at the food court almost every day at the Beverly Center eating a cinnabon and drinking his morning orange mocha frappucino or playing in the over 50 LA City rec. basketball league every year? I reckon you are lost tossey wacker burger off inn nn nnn n nnn it.

Here's a picture of Morrissey with a Snow White sticker or plaster on his chest...

SnowWhite1.jpg

Here's a picture of Morrissey with a Snow White sticker or plaster on his chest...

View attachment 67475
Clearly, he’s already moved on to his next big career phase. Minor celebrity BINGO caller at the retirement home. Bless his little heart. Looks like he’s being properly fed the mush whilst he’s there, as well. ...which is perfectly fitting, since he’s been fishing it out for the past 30 years.

“Under the ‘O’... 69!”

You take the mentions wherever you can these days. The wateriest, thinnest gruel you will ever see.
No doubt you used to ‘write the questions’. Not one of yours?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom