Who thinks Cannabis should be legal?

You're right it's a complex issue.

I don't like the attitude which says: someone once went mad after smoking a joint, therefore it should be banned.

Mad people shouldn't smoke it - that's all...

I agree, and I don't like that attitude either. However, the big question is does it send some people "mad" or were they "mad" in the first place. I reality I think it's probably more likely that it can trigger some conditions that would otherwise have remained dormant. Which makes it's status as a "safe" drug a little bit questionable.

Have a bit of crack instead, problem solved.

Yes, although I haven't partaken since 1995 & won't ever do so again for reasons that I'm not gonna get into here.

Chicks can't hold their smoke...that’s what it is....

4589-1.jpg

I say yes, it should be legalized.

Yes it should be legalised. I sort of like the smell but I think just because it reminds me of GOOD TIMES.

However it also reminds me of the time I smoked too much and couldn't physically get off my friends sofa because I was so ~relaxed~ and I was meant to be out taking photos at Pride for a national magazine. Not so good.

Well, no one's perfect. :)

i guess you mean mad like insane?

Yep - sorry I do mean insane.

cuz i use to get mad a lot, but when i smoke a joint* i calm right down :o

Me too. One of the best aspects of it: makes you think deeper, makes you think: what the f*** am I getting mad about in the first place?? :D

I agree, and I don't like that attitude either. However, the big question is does it send some people "mad" or were they "mad" in the first place. I reality I think it's probably more likely that it can trigger some conditions that would otherwise have remained dormant. Which makes it's status as a "safe" drug a little bit questionable.

Have a bit of crack instead, problem solved.

Yeah well I gotta admit you make a good point here. But it would still seem a bit harsh to punish those who enjoy it responsibly (whatever responsibly means?)

but booze is legal. and booze is lots of fun.

That's true but they had it better in prohibition. Not a day goes by, whilst standing at the bar, that i wish the cops do a raid, only to see the pub, automatically, change into a pet shop. Or something like that.

Well, on principle I think marijuana should be legal, but I no longer have a desire to fight for the cause. Marijuana is a drug I have dabbled in but never fell in love with. I think it should be legal, but, I also am angry at how so many people (especially leftists - and pot smokers tend to be leftists) sat idly by as anti-cigarette-smoking legislation went from reasonable to extreme to downright totalitarian. Now they want me to go to bat for them for their marijuana. I won't block efforts to relax marijuana laws, but I'm no longer inclined to lift a pinky to help.

Last edited:
No. After the state it's put some of my associates in over the past few years. I mean if it was made legal kids would begin use at an earlier age & without consiquences. Therefore becoming dependant on it quicker, which just gets messy.

No. After the state it's put some of my associates in over the past few years. I mean if it was made legal kids would begin use at an earlier age & without consiquences. Therefore becoming dependant on it quicker, which just gets messy.

well that has been proven to be an incorrect assumption, based on studies done in amsterdam.

Not if there was an age requirement it wouldn't and as for being in a state, smoking lots of weed and whatever side effects that brings (hardly any) to drinking vast amounts of alcohol I know which I'd sooner do.

I don't think it should be legal.

Tags
munchies peter tosh knows
Back
Top Bottom