Who thinks Cannabis should be legal?

SKINNER - as in Skin-up - YAY I get it!

Actually I'm old and I love skunk! Stronger the better! :D

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that ALL old heads get shitty weed, just some then I gues.

And as for the name bit, what are you on about??? :confused:

I think it should be legalized.

I don't think it should be marketed though, like cigarettes. Nor should it be sold in normal stores. But the govt would figure out a way to tax it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that ALL old heads get shitty weed, just some then I gues.

And as for the name bit, what are you on about??? :confused:

A skin is UK slang for a cigarette rolling paper.
So if someone says to you 'Let's skin-up' they mean 'Let's have a joint'
So as your name is Skinner...

A skin is UK slang for a cigarette rolling paper.
So if someone says to you 'Let's skin-up' they mean 'Let's have a joint'
So as your name is Skinner...

Oh wow! That's awesome! Can you tell I'm American? :o:p

Maybe it should only be sold through Indian Reservations as reparation for f***ing up their lives and culture.

When I say culture, I mean their...I don't know what I mean. All I know is there is a lot of sadness on an Indian Reservation. They are so poor.

I'm in sort of a shit mood so I'm not making sense.

It's a complex issue. In my opinion all drugs should be legalised as I believe in freedom of choice and feel that removing the criminal aspects of the drug trade is the only way of actually having a positive influence on a lot of the dangers associated with recreational drug use. Also sensible taxation of drugs could be used to fund programs for addict rehabilitation. However, if you're taking a stance that other drugs should not be legalised because of the health risks then suggesting that cannabis should be legalised is extremely blinkered. It's a very potent substance, the side effects of which have not been properly explored but have, at the very least, been linked to extreme mental illness following prolonged use.

It's a complex issue. In my opinion all drugs should be legalised as I believe in freedom of choice and feel that removing the criminal aspects of the drug trade is the only way of actually having a positive influence on a lot of the dangers associated with recreational drug use. Also sensible taxation of drugs could be used to fund programs for addict rehabilitation. However, if you're taking a stance that other drugs should not be legalised because of the health risks then suggesting that cannabis should be legalised is extremely blinkered. It's a very potent substance, the side effects of which have not been properly explored but have, at the very least, been linked to extreme mental illness following prolonged use.

You're right it's a complex issue.

I don't like the attitude which says: someone once went mad after smoking a joint, therefore it should be banned.

Mad people shouldn't smoke it - that's all...

Yes it should be legalised. I sort of like the smell but I think just because it reminds me of GOOD TIMES.

However it also reminds me of the time I smoked too much and couldn't physically get off my friends sofa because I was so ~relaxed~ and I was meant to be out taking photos at Pride for a national magazine. Not so good.

Tags
munchies peter tosh knows
Back
Top Bottom