Who thinks Cannabis should be legal?

it really should be. but im not a big smoker by any means, so its not something that keeps me up at night. It makes me anti-social and say stuff that makes no sense. I never buy it for myself but if someone offers me some at a party, I might partake. all depends on my mood.

I'm on about dirty stinking chavs smoking it as normally as a bloody cigarette.

Actually compared to cigarettes, weed is far less offensive in smell, amount of smoke, the amount of time that the smell lingers, and after smoking weed the smoker is generally in a much better mood and nicer to be around :cool:

what the hell do you mean "here i go again"? i wasn't aware we'd discussed drug policy before.

i used to finish work every day, go to the bus stop and light up a nice little joint. i was surrounded by people. if any of them ever had a problem with it they never voiced it. also i didn't think i was snoop dogg. i wish i was though. i bet he's got great weed. actually, i'd rather be willy nelson.

No dude, old heads get shitty weed. They can't handle the stuff they come out with these days.

No dude, old heads get shitty weed. They can't handle the stuff they come out with these days.

generally i would agree with you, but we're talking about willie f***ing nelson here! him and snoop played together in amsterdam a little while back. i'm sure willie was holding his own. i doubt he was on the old man weed.

Hahahahah!
Some chavs asked me for a light this morning...only then did I notice they used my lighter to spark up the most pathetic weedy (scuse the pun) joint evar!!! I got a waft of it when they'd gone.

Personally, smoking something that mongs you out doesn't do it for me. If I need to 'relax' I can think of many other nice things to get up to thank you please! :)

And I detest the smell, it makes me puke! Tried it once and once only, I was big, clever and 16. Never again! :sick::sick::sick:

hahaha yes my point exactly!

I have no opinion on this subject. But my new sig is f***ing awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

SKINNER - as in Skin-up - YAY I get it!

Actually I'm old and I love skunk! Stronger the better! :D

Tags
munchies peter tosh knows
Back
Top Bottom