Who thinks Cannabis should be legal?

Not me...it f***ing reeks.

I want someone that doesn't want it to be legalised to join...but doesn't everyone want it to be legalised?

Last edited by a moderator:
11hebyx.gif

I think that answers your question...

i really wish you hadn't started this thread. i haven't smoked in months and i have no access to any right now.

so you think people should be fined or arrested because they enjoy smoking something that smells bad to you?

sound reasoning.

Oh here you go again. People should not be arrested as it's their choice but when you've got f***ing wannabe gangsters smoking it in the streets around loads of people and children thinking they're snoop dogg it would be nice to see them taken to the ground and handcuffed.

Oh here you go again. People should not be arrested as it's their choice but when you've got f***ing wannabe gangsters smoking it in the streets around loads of people and children thinking they're snoop dogg it would be nice to see them taken to the ground and handcuffed.

haha I've not once thought I was snoop dogg...apart from that time I mixed babycham and harpic :tears:

haha I've not once thought I was snoop dogg...apart from that time I mixed babycham and harpic :tears:

I'm on about dirty stinking chavs smoking it as normally as a bloody cigarette.

what the hell do you mean "here i go again"? i wasn't aware we'd discussed drug policy before.

i used to finish work every day, go to the bus stop and light up a nice little joint. i was surrounded by people. if any of them ever had a problem with it they never voiced it. also i didn't think i was snoop dogg. i wish i was though. i bet he's got great weed. actually, i'd rather be willy nelson.

Hahahahah!
Some chavs asked me for a light this morning...only then did I notice they used my lighter to spark up the most pathetic weedy (scuse the pun) joint evar!!! I got a waft of it when they'd gone.

Personally, smoking something that mongs you out doesn't do it for me. If I need to 'relax' I can think of many other nice things to get up to thank you please! :)

And I detest the smell, it makes me puke! Tried it once and once only, I was big, clever and 16. Never again! :sick::sick::sick:

Tags
munchies peter tosh knows
Back
Top Bottom