Who said it?

Jackie London

♥ Howlin' Pelle
I'll post a quote, the person who figures out who said it gets to post the next quote. Using google is cheating! And it has to be by a person who anyone could know about (e.g. not your aunt).

Ok? Here's the first quote:

It is silly to call fat people "gravitationally challenged" - a self-righteous fetishism of language which is no more than a symptom of political frustration.

I'll post a quote, the person who figures out who said it gets to post the next quote. Using google is cheating! And it has to be by a person who anyone could know about (e.g. not your aunt).

It is silly to call fat people "gravitationally challenged" - a self-righteous fetishism of language which is no more than a symptom of political frustration.

Pingu the penquin

pingu2t.gif

Slavoj Zizek?

Probably some obscure Swedish writer/poet/misery guts that only you and Emil have heard of.

Who said this:

Men get laid but women get screwed.

Last edited:
Pingu the penquin

pingu2t.gif

I used to love Pingu the Penguin as a child but I highly doubt that he said that. He didn't even speak, did he? Just made some strange noises.

Yes, it was Terry Eagleton who said it. Ofcourse! Your turn!

I don't know about "of course" but one point to me. I'm in the lead. :D

I am a sick man… I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased.

Who said, or rather wrote, that?

I don't know about "of course" but one point to me. I'm in the lead. :D

I am a sick man… I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased.

Who said, or rather wrote, that?

Aleister Crowley?

Whilst I was lying naked in the bath I thought of a quote,
"There's a snake in my boot"
Anyone know who that is? :D
No name is accepted...only a picture

Back
Top Bottom