Who is your LEAST favourite celeb Morrissey fan?

who is the least favourite celeb Morrissey fan?

• Total voters

Kewpie

Subscriber
This is a multiple choice / public poll.

I don't like David Cameron, but I admit he's slightly better than Bill Oddie who openly slagged off Morrissey in 2006.

Last edited:
This is a multiple choice / public poll.

I don't like David Cameron, but I admit he's slightly better than Bill Oddie who openly slagged off Morrissey in 2006.

Bill Oddie slagged off Morrissey?

It's ironic that Chris Packham took over from him on 'Spring Watch' etc and dropped loads of Morrissey/Smiths Lyrics into every possible conversation.

I nearly spat out my Diet Coke. Who the hell chose Chloe Sevigny? Who doesn't like her? She's practically the only acceptable celebrity Moz fan.

You people are tough.

I nearly spat out my Diet Coke. Who the hell chose Chloe Sevigny? Who doesn't like her? She's practically the only acceptable celebrity Moz fan.

You people are tough.

An absent user Mr.Improper PIMP..mofo who hates lovely Chloe so much.

Some people criticised her wearing a fur / leather coat.

Last edited:
I can't mention mine, because if I do I will be banned from here!

Arf!

Fans or people who once or twice were seen wearing a related T-shirt?

Anyway, it wouldn't be him, but due to the excesive Solo coverage, Russell Brand and his bride.

Bill Oddie? ornithologist, environmentalist and grumpy old man. David Cameron? Evil Tory mannequin.

I'm glad all of them is an option. I like Chloe Sevigny and Jonathan Ross though.

Hang on what am I doing deliberating on my least favourite celebrity Moz fan?I'm off to Mallorca on a stag do in 7 hours. Need to pack. Bye

Easy question. Robbie Williams. Vile to the point of me wanting to throw up whenever I see his smug face. I also hate it when people say he looks like Morrissey. He doesn't! He has blue eyes and dark hair and that's IT! He looks slightly less like a member from planet of the apes to Gareth Bale. Eugh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vile! Vile! Vile!

A) I didn't know that Tom Hanks is a Morrissey fan.

B) Everyone seems to hate Tom Hanks for some reason. I like him myself.

I went with 2 no talent hacks(and useless people): Pete Wentz(how is this asshole famous?? his music is shit) & Fred Durst. The Smiths T shirt thing was an obvious attempt at a fan grab.

I really like Tom Hanks. I don't think much of his recent movies, but still, he's pretty rad.

I went with Robbie Williams, Pete Wentz, Gerard Way and Fred Durst. All twats.

Tom Hanks is wonderful when he takes his lips off the collective ass of The Greatest Generation long enough to make a good movie, which he still does from time to time.

I've been a fan since "Bosom Buddies". He's a treasure.

His son has promise, too.

Colin_Hanks_325x200_IMG_0700.jpg

oh ooops i didnt read the thread title well enough:doh::doh:
i thought its about the favourite celeb fan.:doh::doh::doh:
ie. i read it as "last" must be checking my eyes:eek:

i adore chloe sevigny.
is there a way to delete my vote? -probably not.eh?
i would have voted for fred durst as least favourite for obvious reasons.how can someone so very misogynist/sexist and homophobic be a fan?

Last edited:
I really like Tom Hanks. I don't think much of his recent movies, but still, he's pretty rad.

Tom Hanks is wonderful when he takes his lips off the collective ass of The Greatest Generation long enough to make a good movie, which he still does from time to time.

I've been a fan since "Bosom Buddies". He's a treasure.

:thumb:

I went with Robbie Williams, Pete Wentz, Gerard Way and Fred Durst. All twats.

I actually went to Robbie Williams' Wikipedia page (I don't know a thing about him), and I did a double-take:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robbie_Williams

More than a little Moz.

Back
Top Bottom