Who is the girl with the bubble dress on Letterman?

I'm still in shock over that dress!!! :eek:

so im on line at pinkberry and in front of me is this round eye guy probably in his late 40's early 50s and hes rocking a golf shirt and a pair cargo shorts. hes with his korean wife and her 3 very clearly korean children. i realise its her second marriage and possibly his 4th . the children are fidgeting, shes glaring at me. hes fully leering. im staring at the alessi products for sale not reallly thinking about buying that salt and pepper shaker in the shape of a chicken and an egg. im thinking about that alan parsons lyric 'i can read your mind' and then i get really bummed for about 11 seconds.

thanks. wow how interesting, wasnt it just a month ago people were talking about what if morrissey added a woman to his band? do you think she's going to join his band for good?

so im on line at pinkberry and in front of me is this round eye guy probably in his late 40's early 50s and hes rocking a golf shirt and a pair cargo shorts. hes with his korean wife and her 3 very clearly korean children. i realise its her second marriage and possibly his 4th . the children are fidgeting, shes glaring at me. hes fully leering. im staring at the alessi products for sale not reallly thinking about buying that salt and pepper shaker in the shape of a chicken and an egg. im thinking about that alan parsons lyric 'i can read your mind' and then i get really bummed for about 11 seconds.

ill have what youre having.

Stop posting NOW!!! You're at 420 right now, don't ruin it!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom