Who is the "freak" in the Ouija Board video?

• Thread starter The Seeker of Good Songs
  • Start date
T

The Seeker of Good Songs

I like Morrissey's acting in this video, especially at the points where "the table is rumbling" and then again when he locks up the house and goes up the stairs all knackered looking.

Is there a point to that feaky person being in the video? Is she the good friend that has "gone from from this unhappy planet"?

I think this the only video where he did "acting" as such.

I think these old videos beat his newer ones by quite a bit...or is it nostalgia that makes me think them better?

one of the woman in the video is joan simms but she wasn't a freak, I once got a book sighed by her, the people in the que were absolute freaks the guy at the front handed her a huge pile of photos to sign, and she said 'i'm sorry I couldn't possibly sign all those' she couldn't of said it any sweeter, then he replies ' well you don't have to be rude' the next woman said 'oh, joan I av to tell you.... its mee back' to which Joan looked up and calmly replied ' well you know what I say.... Carry on' I kid you not, she was great, she read from the biography and told stories about the carry on films ect , and she even sang a song.. those kind of free events are interesting, I have only ever been to a couple as most of the people there are f***in psycos.

By the "freak" , I meant the character who "follows" Morrissey "home".

Yes JOan Sims is the mad old women, the other younger girl is British actress Kathy Burke, (best known for playing Perry in Harry Enfields Comedy show), oh and (gimme gimme gimme)
She's pretty famous in britain and f***ing loves morrissey

Kathy Burke? not sure if she was the "freak" either..

(Metro interview wi Kathy Burke)

You were in a Morrissey video - have you met any other heroes through work?

I was in Ouija Board, Ouija Board, one of Morrissey's flops. He's a very very shy man. He had me chasing him through a forest. When you meet people you admire there's always a chance it'll be a disappointment, so I try to avoid it now, really.

she is having a FAGGggg

> By the "freak" , I meant the character who "follows"
> Morrissey "home".
oh that errm what thats kathy erm hang ill look at the .... burke thats it kathy burke, she's in 'gimme gimme gimme' which is very funny at times..

> I like Morrissey's acting in this video, especially at the points where
> "the table is rumbling" and then again when he locks up the
> house and goes up the stairs all knackered looking.

> Is there a point to that feaky person being in the video? Is she the good
> friend that has "gone from from this unhappy planet"?

> I think this the only video where he did "acting" as such.

> I think these old videos beat his newer ones by quite a bit...or is it
> nostalgia that makes me think them better?
Kathy Burke, hello

Back
Top Bottom