Who is the best person you've ever known?

Scarlet Ibis

The Chicken of D.C.
I know it's subjective, but I'm interested in hearing about the best person you've ever known. What made/makes them so special and wonderful?

I know it's subjective, but I'm interested in hearing about the best person you've ever known. What made/makes them so special and wonderful?

I had a pretty extensive conversation with Joe Louis Clark (Lean On Me). He is probably the most happy-go-lucky ass you'd ever meet, and he hated the movie. He'd probably be on the top of my list.

My grandfather. Too bad he died when I was only 10. But the memories are still vivid: a real gentleman, a hard blue collar worker, always been against fascism, even in a time when in Italy it meant carry a gun everyday.

I've been basically brought up by my grandparents and I'm so happy that my grandmother is still here :) although her mind is totally gone :(

Probably my best friend. Shes cool, smart and puts up with me and we've seen some good times. My mum lost her best friend last night and it made me appreciate what I've got, which is a lot.

My grandfather. Too bad he died when I was only 10. But the memories are still vivid: a real gentleman, a hard blue collar worker, always been against fascism, even in a time when in Italy it meant carry a gun everyday.

I've been basically brought up by my grandparents and I'm so happy that my grandmother is still here :) although her mind is totally gone :(

I had similar grandparents and was in a similar situation. Grandparents like that enrich your life forever.

Sorry about your grandma's mind. :[ My grandma had Alzheimer's. It was awful.

Probably my best friend. Shes cool, smart and puts up with me and we've seen some good times. My mum lost her best friend last night and it made me appreciate what I've got, which is a lot.

Yeah, my best friend is probably one of my favourite people as well. We've known eachother forever and understand eachother perfectly without having to even say anything. Friendship is such a special thing, especially if it lasts a long time. :thumb:.

Yeah, my best friend is probably one of my favourite people as well. We've known eachother forever and understand eachother perfectly without having to even say anything. Friendship is such a special thing, especially if it lasts a long time. :thumb:.

I would like to have a best girl friend like that. My best friend is my husband (who is the best person I've ever met, actually), but I think it would be nice to have a female best friend as well.

My mother.

It is/was my best friend Conny. She was always there for me although there was a distance of about 300 miles between us. But I couldn't pay her anything back since she committed suicide last year. I really miss her, and she'll be in my heart forever. She should have been my maid of honor for my marriage, but now she won't be (sorry for my bad english - just got a bit rusty :blushing:). Luckily I found a good substitute for her, but the new maid won't fill the gap Conny has left behind.
Hope I haven't bored you with the story. :) Just wanted to share it!

It is/was my best friend Conny. She was always there for me although there was a distance of about 300 miles between us. But I couldn't pay her anything back since she committed suicide last year. I really miss her, and she'll be in my heart forever. She should have been my maid of honor for my marriage, but now she won't be (sorry for my bad english - just got a bit rusty :blushing:). Luckily I found a good substitute for her, but the new maid won't fill the gap Conny has left behind.
Hope I haven't bored you with the story. :) Just wanted to share it!
*hugs*

My mate Hamish, probably. He has the kindest heart, and is more willing to go out of his way to help people, not because they ask, or because he feels the pull of obligation, just because he enjoys helping. Gives good hugs too.

I've really thought about this, and I'd have to say it's Scott. He knows what kind of headphones to buy and he likes geese.

I've really thought about this, and I'd have to say it's Scott. He knows what kind of headphones to buy and he likes geese.

I don't think I'm familiar with this Scott person, but if he likes geese he's aces with me. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom