Who is the anti-Morrissey?

barney.jpg

If I hear the sickly sweet "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family..." song one more time someone's gonna end up dead. No living thing can be that consistently happy and cheerful and bland. He's banned from my house. Along with Elmo.

Barney.gif

:tears::tears::tears:. he's dead hard barney:p

that knock kneed geordie peter beardsley is famous for using morrissey cds instead of clay pigeons at shooting practice.

For me it's someone like Will Young or any of those "nice" popstars who always toe the line and remember their media training so that the public think they all all warm and fluffy and safe. I never understand why so many people can't see how fake they are.

http://www.metrolyrics.com/i-kissed-a-girl-lyrics-katy-perry.html

i think that says enough really. someone recently told me 'she has such a sense of mindless fun.' i guess i don't appreciate mindless/gaudy fun then?? also, she's managed to formulate a horrible blend of emo and pop. she has nothing to say about anything.

(she just irks me.)

Has absolutely no intelligence (and wants to keep it that way :p)
Homophobic ("It’s not 'you're so gay', like 'you're so lame', but the fact of the matter is that this boy should’ve been gay." in contrast to "You're so gay and you don't even like boys")
Hypocrytical (Continuing from the above quote "I wasn’t stereotyping anyone in particular, I was talking about ex-boyfriends" Sorry, what?:p)
Just a stupid attention whore (oh the irony because I'm giving her attention :o)
and most importantly :p my college has TVs all over the place with music channels on and she's playing bloody constantly.
Oh and people actually like her. :mad::p
and I've not even started on the knife thing:mad: and I don't think I will.

I'm calm now.

Last edited:
If Katie Perry's not the anti-Morrissey, her "music" should still be banished to somewhere remote...preferably somewhere without electricity so it cannot be played.

(SO sick of it)

Back
Top Bottom