Who is the anti-Morrissey?

Hahaha, this thread is becoming a sequal of My mother on Morrissey

:D

My mom's really starting to warm up to Morrissey. She hates when I go into Hollywood by myself to see shows so she's always tense about "that Morrissey" when it comes to going to concerts, but otherwise she likes that I sit around and look at pictures of him all night instead of having a life. When I say, "Isn't he handsome?" now she rolls her eyes and says, "Yes, Amie." :) She's definietly not the anti-Morrissey though, so maybe I should post this on Kewpie's thread.

Alton Brown would kick all of their asses and cook them into fantastic tasty hams.
I loooove Alton.

Lol... Andrew Zimmern.

I was just having a conversation, not five minutes ago, wherein we pondered the spectacular concept of a program, tentatively to be called:

Kitchen Stadium Ultimate: Theme Ingredient Human Flesh; starring Andrew Zimmern, Anthony Bourdain, Alton Brown, and that Marc Summers guy who used to be on Double Dare. I want to watch that show.

Humans are the only meat that deserves to be eaten.

"With fava beans and a nice Chianti" :cool:

wow, scarlett! i know you, i stood next to you in line at the morrissey show at the aragon ballroom in 2006, i'm the young goodlooking fella' who was with like 6 drunk guys ha...i still have your moz/ james dean photo (the one where there in the car together) you made in the gold tube in my bed room! you gave it to me to hold onto before the show.

how ironic, you hugged johnny marr?? wow, lucky...
Oh, hello dearie! I tried to contact you after the show. I think it was on your MySpace. You didn't reply. D: It's nice to hear from you. :) I hope you're well.

Bwa ha ha ha!

wow, scarlett! i know you, i stood next to you in line at the morrissey show at the aragon ballroom in 2006, i'm the young goodlooking fella' who was with like 6 drunk guys ha...i still have your moz/ james dean photo (the one where there in the car together) you made in the gold tube in my bed room! you gave it to me to hold onto before the show.

how ironic, you hugged johnny marr?? wow, lucky...

I was there, too.

yeah, pretty much. i hate her SO much. she stands for so much wrong.

Yeah? I know nothing about her. Tell me why I need to hate her. I am interested. :)

barney.jpg

If I hear the sickly sweet "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family..." song one more time someone's gonna end up dead. No living thing can be that consistently happy and cheerful and bland. He's banned from my house. Along with Elmo.

Barney.gif

Back
Top Bottom