Who is off to Brum then?

SRA

the queen is still ill
How many of you lovely people will be present in the land of the drab then? Coach leaves here (Leeds) pretty early so i'll be the one looking like death warmed up.

Went to Apollo and Reading but not since then. How many going then? Anyone been to the NIA before? What's it like?

I will be there! We are in block A standing which is right at the front too! This will be my first Moz gig and I'm so excited. I haven't felt this excited since I saw Bowie way back in 2003. I'm sure it will be an emotional experience.

I'm standing in block A too. What a small world, eh????? Race you to the front! What time are you thinking of getting to the venue? Another thread says there's not a great need to be too early for a decent position.

Just had word that Jasper Carrott, Benny from Crossroads and Ozzy Osbourne wont be there. :D

The Goat

i shall be there! :)

I'll be there, see you all there, i'll be the one in the Morrissey t-shirt:D

I think everyone there will be in a Morrissey/Smiths T-shirt LOL

The wife would kill me ...already shelled out 4 Notts & GMex+Hotel
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................................

I will be there (seated) of course dare i say i'm shorter than average so i would proberly be killed or as near as possible to that state down the front :o

i can't belive i'm actually counting down the hours it's so unlike me:D

I'm standing in block A too. What a small world, eh????? Race you to the front! What time are you thinking of getting to the venue? Another thread says there's not a great need to be too early for a decent position.

Well we are leaving around half 4/5 I think and should get there for 6ish hopefully. I really want to get a decent position. I don't mind not being right at the front but I would like a good view. Also, are you allowed to take pictures?

There was NO security checks AT ALL@Notts?????.......

and somebody posted a comment yesterday that she got her CAMERA & SPARE BATTS N ALL IN !!!!!!!

There is a Thread here somewhere about what security bin like at Gigs , u should read it !

I took the 1's on the Galery from A Mobile !!! So Up 2 U !!

the land of the drab

You live in Leeds and you're calling Birmingham drab!!! You sure you've been before? How come you've not been to the NIA if you're such an expert on Brum?

Eeehh bahhhh gum.

Back
Top Bottom