who is NOT going to manchester?

Re: England is great

England is not that great of country.

You get the to see the best bands and more than once! But im sure thats not the only great thing about England.

Re: England is great

You get the to see the best bands and more than once! But im sure thats not the only great thing about England.

Has Morrissey not been to your country or city before? England isn't what it's cracked up to be, honestly. Maybe that's my outlook because I've spent seventeen years in this god forsaken hell hole. :D

Ok, as much as I am happy for all of you lucky bastards going to the upcoming show...I am incredibly jealous as well...hey, I'm only human (how peculiar, I never thought I'd hear myself saying such humble/modest thing about myself...anyhow..!)

who is NOT going? post here (seeing how there are like 10 threads about people who are going...grrr). let's share our sadness.
being confined and held on this disgusting capitalist continent is the worst thing that has ever happened to me!
Sigh indeed.

Me! I'm not going! I'm far, faaaar away in Australia. Morrissey obviously has a very strong aversion to Australia, but there are rumours he will return..during the next blue moon.:( Worst thing about Australia is that were so damn far from everywhere else (New Zealand doesn't count ;) )

Last edited:
Not going either:(
And despite having seen him seven times this tour, still very sad. But all my money spent on those gigs. Manchester would've been the death of me

i'm clearly not going as i live in minnesota, i can't really complain though because i was able to make it to chicago and that was a great show

hopefully he'll do a bigger US tour sometime within the next year or two

I was going to both....(all booked and paid for etc)
but due to this B****** illness i just wouldn't have managed tyhe 8 hours travelling and all the queueing..
*sobs*

not me... time of year, the money, the cold but i've seen twice this year so it's not so much a hard ship... but would of been nice.

Im not going, absolutely devastated, iv never seen him live either and i love his work, just hope il get another opportunity!!!

I'm not going. I kept dropping hints to my mum about her paying for me to go to the gig as a christmas present, but to no avail...

Saw him in Birmingham a few weeks ago, so can't complain too much i guess.

I've seen Moz once this year so I can't go again. :(
It would have been nice to see him, especially with all the new songs he has added. :D

Back
Top Bottom