Who is more anoying than "I've got a nice ring" Amanda Holden?

Denise Welsh and the other crones off Loose Women?

Courtney Love, Lindsay Lohan, everyone from Big Brother ever, Russell Brand & Katy Perry. I'll probably get shouted at for mentioning Russell because he's Moz's friend. I'm sure he's a perfectly nice chap - but he bugs the hell out of me. And I really am not interested in their wedding...

Paris Hilton and all those other rich idiots of the same ilk.

Not that I don't think Amanda Holden is annoying (plus a crap actress), it's just that there are so many other annoying people.

Denise Welsh and the other crones off Loose Women?

Courtney Love, Lindsay Lohan, everyone from Big Brother ever, Russell Brand & Katy Perry. I'll probably get shouted at for mentioning Russell because he's Moz's friend. I'm sure he's a perfectly nice chap - but he bugs the hell out of me. And I really am not interested in their wedding...

Paris Hilton and all those other rich idiots of the same ilk.

Not that I don't think Amanda Holden is annoying (plus a crap actress), it's just that there are so many other annoying people.

TOTALLY agree with you about Russell Brand. Id also add Janet Street Porter, Chris Moyles, Victoria Beckham and Ricky Gervais (He annoys me the most actually - about as funny as piles and more painful to watch).

TOTALLY agree with you about Russell Brand. Id also add Janet Street Porter, Chris Moyles, Victoria Beckham and Ricky Gervais (He annoys me the most actually - about as funny as piles and more painful to watch).

But, strangely, none of them are actually as annoying as Amanda Holden...

I have just thought of someone worse though - Anthea Turner *shudder*

I don't know who she is. I Googled her and I still couldn't tell you.

At first I thought you were talking about Amanda Seyfried, the bug-eyed girl from Mama Mia!

How is Ricky Gervais annoying? I think most of the time he's just disappointing.

I don't know who she is. I Googled her and I still couldn't tell you.

At first I thought you were talking about Amanda Seyfried, the bug-eyed girl from Mama Mia!

How is Ricky Gervais annoying? I think most of the time he's just disappointing.

It's hard to describe Anthea Turner - you'll jut have to take our word for it.

Ricky G is mainly disappointing (saw him live once - poor) but I think it's the smugness that really grates?

^He would seem then to fulfill the same function in Britain that Jerry Seinfeld, the original retired-and-now-just-devoted-to-being-smug television star, fulfills here.

I'd love to knock every one of his Mr. Ed teeth out.

She cries at everything she's a big wuss.Especially annoying brats that can't sing.

I feel the same way about her as a turkey does about Bernard Matthews. :mad:

Abi Titmuss, Carol McGiffin, Lesely Joseph, Danny Wallace, Dave Gorman, Marcus Brigstock Iain Lee, Christian O'Connell, Richard Bacon, Simon Mayo, Chris Moyels, Adian Chiles

Here illustrates my anguish...

Untitled-2-2.jpg

Last edited:
I feel the same way about her as a turkey does about Bernard Matthews. :mad:

I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire. And nor would Les Dennis:lbf: (anymore)

More annoying? Chris Moyles and Chris Evans. And Ant n Dec. And Vernon Kaye. This could go on forever......

Michael McIntyre. Graham Norton (although I sometimes watch his "chatshow" / free adverts on the Beeb) George Lamb. That tosser off T4. Which one? All of them. Mark Ronson. Jo Whiley. Scouting for Girls. Coldplay. Bono. Louis Walsh. TIM LOVEJOY

Tim lovejoy

The English person who annoys me most is actually Liz Kershaw. Can I really be the only person who hates her? That accent. Jesus.

Nicky Campbell, Colin Murray, Dannii Minogue, That bloke who does the Formula One on the BBC (Jake Humphreys) Alistair Stewart.

And I haven't even got to Americans yet.....

George Galloway. Jeremy Kyle.

Not just annoying but c***s too.

Bono. Graham Norton. David Dickinson. Laurence Llewellyn Bowen. Nick Knowles. Timmy Mallett. Gordon Ramsay. Marco Pierre White. Justin Bieber. Heather Mills. 3 of my neighbours.

Tags
amistillalesbo? not you again
Back
Top Bottom