Who is going to Myrtle Beach?

seekastar

I haven't seen it done in a while and maybe it is tired, but I suggest a sea of flowers for the final show of the tour! Gladiolas, daffodils, daisies, whichever, just bring em!!!!

Thoughts?

Wonder if they'll let people bring flowers into the venue? At other dates on the tour people have been asked to leave their flowers at the door... seriously... because apparently if they land on the stage the main man could slip on em and do some damage!

Wonder if they'll let people bring flowers into the venue? At other dates on the tour people have been asked to leave their flowers at the door... seriously... because apparently if they land on the stage the main man could slip on em and do some damage!

If I go, which I'm thinking of, I will bring some.

My 2 daughters and I are coming. We can bring some, I guess. Of course they'll wilt in the lovely summer heat.

Wow, your daughters don't get out much, do they?

No, I want them to be depressed and pasty so they fit right in with that weird, miserable singer they're going to see. You know, that guy Paul Morisey who wrote the theme for Charmed.

No, I want them to be depressed and pasty so they fit right in with that weird, miserable singer they're going to see. You know, that guy Paul Morisey who wrote the theme for Charmed.

What? Morrisey isn't the guy from the Eagles who sang Stairway to Heaven Knows I'm Mission Impossible?

so good of you to be looking out for paris and nicole.
fyi paris will have at least 40 suitcases and loadsa pills. you might want to get on her good side now.

shell be so hungry she wont notice when you reach into that ginormous handbag of hers and steal a couple.

Back
Top Bottom