who is going to clermont ferrand?

I suppose I'm going to Clermont Ferrand...

I bought the tickets, I have time off until Jan. 29th. Alas, the cost and my burdensome mental sanity are making me procrastinate on buying the flights.

All but two of the usual suspects I've seen in far off places haven't confirmed Clermont Ferrand. But even those two might call it off at the last minute.

I am too lazy to go over to look at the French forum Guillaume M has set up. Surely they must be talking about Clermont Ferrand.

Popped over to see that forum. I can read/speak French, but as M. M once said, I am very lazy...

Just looked at the first 4 pages of the Qui va où ? Qui fait quoi ? thread...not many people going to Clermont Ferrand. Of course, Guillaume will be going, and there were two others, whom I don't know by the screen names, going to Clermont Ferrand.

CLERMONT FERRAND (16th of january) anyone? :(

I am going to see Morrissey in concert :):):) on the 16th of january, and I'd *love* to share this incredible experience with someone as crazy about him as I am ! Please, email me if that seems like a nice idea to you too : [email protected]

x

Back
Top Bottom