Who is glad Not Right in the Head is gone ?

:thumb:

I am he was the biggest f***ing pussy boy have ever encountered on the internet . Always hiding behind some little girls posts to back his up .

Good riddance .

He'll be back. Real Talk.

Kind of like onemorechromosome, previously joanofarcswalkman. Except I actually miss NRitH because he wasn't a TROLL..

Kind of like onemorechromosome, previously joanofarcswalkman. Except I actually miss NRitH because he wasn't a TROLL..
NRITH was/is a troll. A troll with a "nice guy" act.

Can someone give me a definitive meaning of a troll please. What are they, and why are they so bad.

I genuinely don't know what defines a troll.

Thanks.

Can someone give me a definitive meaning of a troll please. What are they, and why are they so bad.

I genuinely don't know what defines a troll.

Thanks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

I'm glad onemorereplacement (& his alter egos) is gone. Real tawk.

I'm glad onemorereplacement (& his alter egos) is gone. Real tawk.

He/she will be back.
Of NRitH I'm not quite sure though. I mean, didn't people post pictures of his kids in the chatroom? You don't dance with that stuff. Its where problems on the internet end and problems in real life begin. I've always genuinely admired NRitH -- I sort of felt taken under his wing when I started here, and he's never seemed to have done anything legitimately wrong.

He/she will be back.
Of NRitH I'm not quite sure though. I mean, didn't people post pictures of his kids in the chatroom? You don't dance with that stuff. Its where problems on the internet end and problems in real life begin. I've always genuinely admired NRitH -- I sort of felt taken under his wing when I started here, and he's never seemed to have done anything legitimately wrong.

He's not naturally evil, but it's good to be on his good side. ;)

Yeah, someone stepped over the line. NRITH's not one to take that lightly... revenge is a dish best served cold. :cool: .... :popcorn:

Yeah, someone stepped over the line. NRITH's not one to take that lightly... revenge is a dish best served cold. :cool: .... :popcorn:

:) And naturally, Coz is another I looked up to in my early days :thumb:

come on, we all know who did it! it was a certain banned poster who has long been in cahoots with an unbanned poster here :crazy:
the dudes even have a site elsewhere together :eek:
you can go there if you want, i dont, i do not give my online enemies the satisfaction :cool:

:) And naturally, Coz is another I looked up to in my early days :thumb:

:o :sweet:

come on, we all know who did it! it was a certain banned poster who has long been in cahoots with an unbanned poster here :crazy:
the dudes even have a site elsewhere together :eek:
you can go there if you want, i dont, i do not give my online enemies the satisfaction :cool:

I have no idea who it is (tho I figured it was Jealous of Youth) but I really don't care. I don't know how you can keep it (them) all straight...or why you'd want to. "You" being anyone.

I'll take a huge pass on that other site, thx.

For some reason I love the so called trolls from here... they deliver the goods =D
So, I like both NRITH & joanofarcswalkman for different reasons <3333333

I won't take any sides cause, I don't give enough of a damn... however, I do think that family members should ALWAYS be kept off limits... it ain't cool to include innocent people in childish internet feuds...
EOH approves of the crazyness, just try to keep it to a minimum plz :thumb:

I guess this is just a lesson for everyone: if you don't want it displayed everywhere, don't post it on the internet.

for the record, the people who stalked nrith into his leaving are in chat now(including people who post here still) :crazy:
if you pm, i will go in with you and id them for you :straightface:

Tags
.h to the izzo .v to the izzay /for shizzle /my nizzle bye bye come back! eoh>nrith>rest fave troll nrith<everyone nrith>you nrithsucks pwn'd the r
Back
Top Bottom